Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Miller

This doctor just doesn't know what he's talking about. First things first, I was told I'd get a call following my appointment to schedule a stress test and monitor. I didn't get a call for an entire month so I had to call myself. They blamed the staff at the facility I went to but whatever. Anyway, I was told initially by dr miller that the monitor was something I'd wear for a month, that was tiny and could easily be hidden by a tank top. I was also told I could remove it when need be and put it back on. So finally when I spoke with someone who orders the monitor, I was told it was the size of a cellphone, it was bulky and couldn't be taken off. So clearly this doctor doesn't even know what he's talking about. Now, I wasted a ton of time and have to start all over with another cardiologist. Thanks for nothing. I do NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Staff was ok but doctor did not call with the results of all my tests but merely had his nurse call me and say they could not find any cause of my shortness of breath despite the fact that I found out through contacting the Mayo Clinic that Lisinopril for my high blood pressure can cause shortness of breath and he knew I was taking that drug. I felt that he should have called me to discuss all the results of all my tests. Also the results of my chest x/ray clearly showed I had dense calcification of the aortic valve.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

not satisfied at all he would not be referred by me

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

Dr. Kenneth Miller's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Montclair, NJ