Ratings for Dr. Michaele Rhodes

Went to see this shallow man to get a second opinion from for a motor vehicle injury in hopes of of a speedier recovery. From the moment I stepped into his office I got the feeling he wanted me out, entire exam took no longer than 7-8 minutes. Not only did he do absolutely nothing to help my condition but he sabatoged my SAAQ file by stating I was ready to go back to work along a slew of other opinions based on his minute man exam. Important to note that I did not go to this coward for help with my case in anyway he just wanted to cover his wimpy tail. A real piece of work.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

His assistant is very thorough and precise when booking your appointment. She does not waste my time or the doctor's. Dr. Rhodes is the most professional ortho you will find.He doesn't sugar coat anything, and after my appointment my surgery was set up in no time.Just the best.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

j ai été opéré le 12 oct 2011 pour une prothèse complete de la hanche droite ,j ai été tres bien conseillé par le dr Rhodes avant et apres la chirurgie,j suis tres content,la douleur est disparue totalement,enfin ,une meilleure qualitée de vie a 50 ans ,un gros merci au dr Rhodes et son équipe!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

il m`a oppere 2 fois pour genou et 2 accidents different, il as bien repondue a mes quetion et ma donner d'autre chois pour l'opperation je le vous recommande seul defaut il a l'air toujours presse mais il va repondre a toute tes question. Post operatoire m'a suivi jusqu'a mon retablissement total.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

Dr. Rhodes and his staff are what is wrong with the healthcare system. They demand I get a referral to see this doctor for a foot problem I have on the spot he performed surgery. I should spend taxpayers' money to see a doctor who knows nothing of my surgery so that he can reffer me to the doctor who did the foot surgery, Dr.Rhodes. ----this is fraud----

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

Knowledgeable and helpful doctor. He takes his time to explain the problem. Ecellent in putting you at ease.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

There is not enough room in the comments to say enough about how I feel about Dr. Rhodes who operated on me as an emergency after a fall. He was not only very professional and a wonderful Surgeon, but his personality was unusually warm and comforting. I considered myself extremely fortunate to have such a competent surgeon at my bedside after such a traumatic experience. He took me into surgery a few hours later and was there until late at night. I sometimes wonder how these wonderful people can be so efficient in emergency situations. If I could I would give Dr. Rhodes a 10 instead of a 5. I would also like to add that I have nothing but praise at how, I as a stranger and first time client at Lakeshore General, was treated with the utmost of tender care. A Very Grateful, Connie Dumouchel

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

Punctual yes, helpful yes and here it ends. This is the coldest physician I have ever encountered. As other reviewers mentioned he lacks interpersonal skills, however, if you can get past his abruptness and somewhat rude demeanor you should be in competent hands and this is the most important issue.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

I saw Dr Rhodes following a fracture. At the time I thought he was quite knowleageable. However, since then I have had to consult another orthopedic specialist and will require corrective surgery to fix a badly healed wrist. How could aspecialist not pick-up up on this? There we 5 Xray done while I was in a cast! Hope others are luckier than me.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Comeon he is a specialist under the control of Goverment red tape he probably doesnt stand stupidity and at times it is difficult to tell the customer(Patient) they are wrong. Sometimes People do not want to accept what they hear. I have had a bone spur removed by Doctor Rhodes he was very professional and the surgery was clean and quick. I am now due for a knee procedure and put all my trust in the competent Doctor to decide the route of treatment.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009