Ratings for Dr. MARC Cohen

Dr. Cohen saved my life. I can't thank him enough. He came to the hospital very early, made a quick and accurate diagnosis, and once surgery was performed, he followed up to make sure that I was out of harm's way. I have already recommended him to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

In two separate procedures two stents were recently placed in my blocked arteries by Dr.Marc Cohen through my wrist area. Everything went very smoothly and I was home the same day with no discomfort. It was absolutely remarkable and so was Dr. Cohen. He has a very relaxing disposition and personality, and to say I enjoyed his caring for me is putting it mildly. All the people connected to caring for me were very nice and friendly as well as very professional. I have told many friends and relatives how wonderful this procedure is compared to having to be on your back for 4 hours or more when doing this procedure through the groin.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. MARC Cohen's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Champ Va