Ratings for Dr. Peter T. Roemer

I have been a patient of Dr. Roemer for five years. His wait time is very long. However, once you see him you understand. He and his nurse are very thorough. He reviews everything with you and takes his time asking questions and answering yours. He's experienced and kind. He's very direct, even with sensitive issues; and, though it was a little weird at first, I appreciate the candor. He will tell you if he doesn't know the answer and send you to a specialist for treatment. If you aren't getting what you need, you didn't ask the right questions!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I thought that Dr. Roemer was a very rude dr. I waited with my newborn son, in the waiting room for well over 30 mins, then another 30 mins in the exam room. I was the only patient in the office at the time. Once he came in the room, he did not apologize for the wait. He quickly went over info with me for my son. And sent us on our way. Very pompous individual. Would not send a stray dog to this physician, if you could call him that. The staff was also very rude.. guess that is why his office was lacking patients.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010

what he don't know he will refer you to another doctor. he trys his best to ansewer all questions to the best and what he do not know he will make sure that you get the right person to tell you or see. He also takes time to listen to all health problem and make sure you do a follow up with him afterwards.he does't fling you off like you are nothing, he makes sure that you are a hundred precent satified with your out come on your health.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

Dr. Peter T. Roemer's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mansfield, OH