Ratings for Dr. James W. Starley

He has RETIRED, He was my Dr for 20+ years and delivered my 2 Children. Loved him to pieces...

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Tried seeing him for Pcos, He didn't listen to my complaints about infertility rather told me that it was just because i was trying to hard and that women with PCOS get pregnant just as easily as anyone else and that clomid was the cure all for everything, which i had already done for 6 months. Felt like I didn't matter, he said I needed to loose 75 lbs before he would even do an IUI with me, then I lost 40 lbs and went back and and he told me I had to loose 100 more... I was devistated expecially after its soo hard to loose 40 lbs in the first place with pcos.. I wont go back...

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

he delivered all three of my girls and he did an outstanding job.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2008

Dr. Starley has been my doctor for over 25 years. His staff knows my name, and they use it. He's never delivered a child for me, but he has seen me through a few medical problems. He watches over me very well. Each year, at my checkup, runs tests on my thyroid, etc. I have migraines and he has tried so hard to help with them. I LOVE this doctor, and I love his staff!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

I always felt like his nurse never even knew my name. The office staff always was planning what they were having for lunch and that was way more important then me. I always felt like the doctor was in a hurry and just saying whatever I wanted to hear to get me out quickly. He just wanted to hurry and look at the baby on the ultrasound and then out the door he went. I would not go back or recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007

Years ago he almost let my daughter die before she was born due to his uncaring. She was overdue by 9 days and I kept going to him and he said any day. I ended up having an emergency C section and she had her head up against my hip and would have never been born! i was told if I hadn't gone to the emergency room myself that day she would have died. He treated me very calously and coldly and I wanted to sue him but never did.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

He was kind of grumpy. I was rushed in and out of his office. I didn't feel like I was a person, but rather another "appointment".

flag | Submitted January 27, 2007

Dr. James W. Starley's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)