Ratings for Dr. M. SCOTT Major

Dr. Major took out my tonsils. He took time to listen to me and explained the process very well. I was comfortable with his office staff and my follow up visits were quick and easy. I recommend him to family and friends with no hesitations.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Major has put tubes in both my girls ears. He took tonsils and adenoids out of my 4 year old and adenoids out of my 2 year old. The staff is amazing and great with kids. Couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

If you want to wait months to get in then he's the Dr. to go to, even if he has told you to call him first to see him before your primary care Dr. his office staff is less than helpful they do not care what he says they try to play Dr. Also chances are you will see a PA before you see him. It's frustrating that the office staff act like is no big deal and disregard what the Dr. has told you. In my opinion he either needs to focus on his current patients or not accept new patients. As a Dr. he is good, but I have good Dr's that can get you in within a week or two max. Also they overbook so if you have an hour or two to waste in the waiting room waiting to see the Dr.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I have only seen him once over the course of a couple of years and several visits later. I always see the PA which I am not overly impressed with. She kept me waiting 40 minutes in the exam room and then was a bit condescending. Had to pay a doctor visit just to have her tell me my CT scan was normal. Most doctors would have just called to tell you results.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Staff wasnt super great. Didnt like how long i waited after being examined. Felt like i shouldnt have been billed for such a short exam by the PA, especially since it was even Dr. Major that looked at me. I did like Dr. Major though, nice guy, who explained the process well to me. Just wish he had better front office staff.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Great Doctor. Very skilled. I highly recommend him specially for adult patients

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. Major was great. He made sure I understood the process and helped to ease any anxiety I had felt towards the procedure. I would recommend him to anyone. He is very thorough in his explanation and takes the time to listen. I didn't feel as though I was a number. He took the time to visit, very rare quality.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr Major took excellent care of my son after a major trauma where he sheared off the bones in his nose and crushed what was remaining. Dr. Major reattached the cartridge and skin and was able to realign the septum. It has taken beautifully and my son can breathe through his reattached airway. Dr. Major exhibited the utmost of care and professionalism throughout the whole process. He is an ENT, maxofacial and plastic surgeon! The major abrasions are smooth. Dr Major was a great listener and communicator. He made this very difficult situation much easier than it ever could have been. We love him!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

We paid $0 because we had met our deductible, but the total amt. billed to insurance for our child's tubes and follow up appt was about $2000. The office staff, the PA's, and Doctor Major were all great. We were treated very well.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Was very pleased with two of my children (age 14 and 16) having their tonsils removed by Dr. Major. He inspired confidence with his knowledge, manner, and directness to the questions I asked. I felt safe with him as my children's dr.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. M. SCOTT Major's Credentials

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132 (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in South Ogden, UT