Ratings for Dr. Trevor Withers

Finally found a place inFort Sask to have my fillers and Botox done.Amazing results,can't say enough goreat things about Dr Withers and his staff, .

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Cosmetic Doctor Very impressed with my Botox and filler injections over the last few years.Dont believe previous review about patients experience about Botox,probably jealous competitors offering Botox in Fort Saskatchewan.sent all my friends to him..

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

He is a great doctor. He is very knowledgeable and can diagnose things very well. He does not make you wait and listens to your problems. I had some concerns about my heart and he did not mess around. I did several tests and saw a heart specialist quickly. His clinic is new and fresh with other supporting offices so you don't have to run all over town to get prescriptions or tests.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Amazing doctor would always go back, takes great care loves his patients

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

I have been to a few cosmetic doctors and Dr Withers has by far been the best experience.He has done my Botox and fillers for a while now and the results have been amazing.He even 'fixed 'a bad filler 'job'in my cheeks done by Joe Laser in Fort Sakatchewan .He is the best!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I would not go back to this doctor for Botox or fillers, he has no cosmetic training and is solely selling Botox to make extra money. Asked him about a browlift and he told me it can not be done with Botox... What I have been getting brow lifts for years!!! I suggest you look around for a cosmetically trained injector, someone that has a portfolio of their work preferably.

Submitted September 17, 2014

Unfortunately I have stopped trying to see Dr. Withers. He is a great doctor but his work as an anesthesiologist interferes with his general practice. He is constantly late and changing appointments. My last visit I was on time but was told he would be a half hour late. After waiting an hour and fifteen minutes I left.

Submitted April 3, 2014

An excellent doctor. Has been my family doctor for years. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr Withers has been doing my Botox and fillers for 3 years and is excellent .He takes. His time with me and is caring and courteous.i highly recommend him.Staff at Ross Creek Medical Clinic are great!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Takes the time to listen to what I have to say. Asks pertinent and relevant questions. Great Dr! In this time of hard to find family Dr's, I'm glad my family has him as ours!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013