Ratings for Dr. Douglas D. Netz

I have a rare heart condition and Dr. Netz was the only cardiologist to find it! A couple of other doctors insinuated it was in my head. Well five years ago I fell over dead in my kitchen. My husband revived me two times and the ambulance crew a third. I had to have a pacemaker/defibulator put in. I sure would like to see the other doctors that thought it was all in my head! Dr. Netz saved my life! So intelligent, well mannered, and so very concerned!! He is the VERY Best!! GOD Bless him!! I recommend him to others when the opportunity arises.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Dr. Netz is one of the most compassionate and caring physicians I have ever had the privilege of being a patient of. He made me feel at ease with potentially serious issues with my health, and was willing to work with me to learn a more healthy lifestyle. He taught me so much about heart disease and its implications. It was unfortunate that he moved his practice to another city in the middle of caring for my husband and me.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Very good Doctor, friendly, outgoing, concerned about patiens.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. Douglas D. Netz's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)