Ratings for Dr. Samir M. Turk

Very rude, unprofessional, and condescending. He did not take my healthcare serious and I felt worse than what I did when I went in. I was not happy with my visit and I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Has saved my life more than once. Many years of experience, vast knowledge of Cardiology.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

The Doctor was horrible. He glanced over my medical records and said there is nothing I can do because they didn't include your test results. When in fact I'm at a cardiologist office and he could have conducted another test right there. He told me that I was diagnosed with a pretty serious condition but he couldn't do plaything. Then he said "Good Luck" and off I went. It was an awful experience. The doctor made me feel so small and stupid for coming in. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

knowledgeable, up front, explains things very well and also will show you x-rays etc to verify medical needs! Can be kind and compassionate!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

Poor bedside manor, but damn good doc..

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

Dr. Samir M. Turk's Credentials

• Royal Coll Of Surgeons In Ireland, Med Sch, Dublin, Ireland (Grad. 1987)