Ratings for Dr. Christopher L. Pierce

Had cardiac ablation done, took 5 hours instead of the one he thought it would, 32 burns done to my heart. Dr was unavailable to nursing staff when they tried to call him that evening wanting to keep me instead of sending me to a local hotel for the night. Had a horrible night in hitel, still couldn't contact Dr the next morning. Another cardiologist saw me the morning after...horrible week of recovery with 4 different arrythmias. Med adjustments did not help. Saw Dr again scheduled for another different procedure, after telling me that another procedure wouldn't help, he said it was worth a try. Went to Abbott Northwestern on my own accord. Find out 1 to 3 burns are normal for ablation. Wore monitor, quit all meds Pierce had me on and have not had to go back. Pierce's 2nd procedure on me was going to be a go in and hope for the best procedure with no firm dx to lead his way. Thank goodness for Abbott Northwestern. Would never recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

He saved my life. And after he was done he explained what he did and told me that he didnt get it all he needed but ran out of time that i could be under so was going to see if he did enough before going back in. And he did do enough and when I had to go back too see him he let his assistant take over because I had a differnt cardiologist so out of respect for me he let his assistant take over...would go to him again..

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

I'm sure he's very smart and hopefully very competent with his speciality, but his bedside manner needs help. All family and concerned individuals are looking for is a little reassurance from you, and you provided none. Put yourself in our shoes. We're not all doctors dude. Hope this helps.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

This doctor was distracted and seemed very rushed. Do not go to this doctor if you want someone with a good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Dr. Christopher L. Pierce's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

GHI