Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Arca

Dr Arca is great although he left his practice wiht no notice leaving alot of people in stress... His coworker Dr Peterson is a jerk! I wish Dr Arca would have left contact info,, I miss his medical advice!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

Dr Arca is a really nice guy... In my opinion, he would be the perfect doctor if he were more knowledgable and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. Arca is a Concierge medical doctor at Personalized Family Medicine in Rocklin. Dr. Arca limits his practice to only 500 patients so visits are 30 minutes to 2 hours long and I never feel rushed and there is never any waiting. There are no co-pays for visits. I have his cell phone number so I can reach him 24/7 and he even does house calls and weekend appointments. I have recommended him to all of my family and friends. He is very caring and compassionate and knowledgable. I believe he went to the University of Southern California for Medical School and was also Chief Resident in his residency program. He recently left a large HMO as he did not like the "factory line" atmosphere. I definitely recommend Dr. Arca to everybody.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2007

Does housecalls, he is patient, he listens, graduated from USC (University of Southern California). Never feel rushed, appointments are 1 - 2 hours long. He limits his patient panel to 500 patients, I even have his personal cell phone number. Excellent Doctor!!!!!!!!!! Would recommend to family and friends!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2007

Dr. Michael D. Arca's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 2001)