Ratings for Dr. Debra J. Gazzuolo

Very helpful. She has taken extra steps to help me with my medical problems. Not just passed me off to another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

If you live anywhere near Rock Hill, SC and you need an internist, this is the doctor you should see. She is wonderful. Also graduated from one of the top med schools in America.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

The first time I was to see her, I was told to bring in the bottles of medication I take so I did so. I put the bottles in a small brown lunch sack. When she entered the room, it was with a scrowl on her face, she said "what is this?", dumped the bottles out, was angry with me, and the appointment went downhill from there. She was not helpful to say the least. I did not go back.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

I saw her a few times for my annual papsmear. She was always very kind and professional. She also took her time to listen to my questions and helped me to find a pill that was right for me. Very great experience and I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

Dr. Debra J. Gazzuolo's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rock Hill, SC