Ratings for Dr. Ryan V. Miller

Was my mothers doctor for a time but as her advocate I asked and answered a lot of his questions. This seem to annoy him. However the biggest issue I had was the man never seemed prepared for our visit. His first read of her notes would come as we sat in the exam room with him. How difficult is it to prep a little for a visit. I mean it's not like a GP where you get a mixed bag of illness and symptoms, he SPECIALIZES in heart related illnesses, he should be able to do a quick scan of the patients notes and test prior to walking into the room. We would sit and wait for him to read over notes.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

THE ABOVE RATING OF ALL 5 IS CORRECT I SHOULD KNOW I WAS THERE THE TREATMENT AND KNOWLEDGABLE AND THE FOLLOW UP WAS VERY PROACTIVE GOOD PEOPLE. THANKS GEORGE I WOULD RATE THEM A 10.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Very nice staff and Dr. Miller takes the time to make sure you understand everything and gives you time to ask questions. Very good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Dr. Ryan V. Miller's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1990)

Wellpoint