Ratings for Dr. Amanda L. Risser

Dr. Risser is compassionate and smart. Recommended

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Risser for over 6 years, and she is truly the BEST! She is always very understanding, responsive, punctual, readily available and she listens, she asks you questions and gives you the advice/guidance that you need to hear. I am grateful for her and everything she has done for me. If you could be lucky enough to get an appointment with her- you will not be disappointed! Dr. Risser is what all doctors should be. I would highly recommend her to someone who is looking for a doctor that you an be honest with 100% and will not be judged!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I was mis-diagnosed by this DR a few times. She was also quite rude and very late a few times, does not reply to calls or emails. She gets upset when you don't respond to treatments that she mis-diagnosed you for and seems to blame the patient. Does not give good referrals. Only works with OHSU DR's. See her if you are on welfare and have limited options I guess. This is what you get for going to a subsidized clinic. (If you have insurance you will be charged full price!)

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Amanda delivered my daughter when she was still an intern. I have not found a doctor better than Amanda Riseer since than. I see she is taking new patients and I am going to send Michaela and Michael to her. She is amazing.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

this doctor is mean, useless and full of herself. she could care less if you're suffering and will tell you there's nothing wrong with you without doing testing or rsearch. if you disagree with her she'll verbally attack and berate you.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Not only was Dr. Risser on time and knowledgeable, she really seemed to care how I was doing. She's smart, dedicated, and thoughtful. I'm lucky to be a patient of hers.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

I have been going to Risser for 2 years now and I can't say enough about how much she has changed my life for the better. I would recommed her to everyone looking for a docotr in the Portland area.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Dr. Amanda L. Risser's Credentials

• Stanford Univ Sch Of Med, Stanford Ca 94305 (Grad. 2002)