Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Bullock

I really felt comfortable and at home in this office. Everyone was very professional and friendly. Dr. Bullock was great, straight to the point, and explained everything to me step by step.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Mark Bullock and staff take their field of study seriously. They really do put the patient first. They made me feel so welcomed and at ease. Like part of their family!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Dr bullock. Kind courteous professional and effective as are his staff

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I am very grateful for dr. Bullocks honesty and straight forward approach, thank you

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Very pleased overall with efficiency and high level of competence in practice.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Dr Bullock was recommended as being the "best for knees" by my nurse friend.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Came into the exam room and literally laid in his chair. Not professional, no socks, boat shoes and did not bother to introduce himself. Felt like I was pulling teeth to get any information from him. He said you been living with this pain so long now you should be used to it by now. Come back when the pain is so bad you can not tolerate it any longer.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Most people only leave feedback when they have an issue. I find this doctor to be refreshing that he is honest and isn't "cut-happy". He is very caring and his staff is awesome. I've been to his office when there is a wait(Fri) and another day when not much of a wait. He is genuine and is actually quite funny. The knee has never been better and the surgical scheduler was great to deal with.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

When i had surgery seven years ago there was not an online rating . I decided to see if this horrible foctor was still working. I only wish now that I had reported him and I will.He put a plate and screws in my ankle then sealed the cast .my ankle began to swell and put pressure on the nerves I was in excruciating pain allday.when he finally came in his exact words" this is usually an outpatient procedure so stop bring a wimp and get up and walk around.i covered my face and cried he didnt even look at my ankle.a nurse was in wiyh my roommate and overheard and told me i could fire him.when i did he came running in and i can only describe it as an assault he grabbed my ankle used a crowbar opened it up and cut the gauze the. Left my wound open. I screamed at him to get off he was no longer my doc and he had no right to touch me .again a pulmonary specialist heard this and came to me .i have the witness names and will mail my letter into the president. Lets hope he is fired .

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Bedside manner needs work. He just seems uninterested to a point that borders on being annoyed that he even has to see you. I don't have a major injury but pain and lack of mobility matters to me though it's certainly not a life altering problem. I get the sense that I'm wasting his time with my trivial issue.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Dr. Mark D. Bullock's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

UnitedHealthcare