Ratings for Dr. David J. Framm

I have been seeing Dr. Framm for over 20 yrs. he diagnosed my MVP when others missed it. He has a great bed side manner and works every way possible to help his patients with their issues and still minimize unwanted lifestyle changes. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I have been a patient for the past 7+ years. Dr. Framm is professional and knowledgeable. I have always been treated with compassion and respect. He and his staff have gone above and beyond multiple times. Highly recommended!!!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

In 1994 Dr.David Framm diagnosed my angina as being caused by blockage in my LAD (left anterior descending) artery when another cardiologist and an internal medicine doctor had both missed the cause. I subsequently had bypass surgery and have seen Dr. Framm annually since that time. I have always found him to be very professional and straight to the point regarding my health yet he has always wrapped his advice and comments in a very personable and compassionate manner. A number of years later my wife became his patient also and has always had the utmost confidence in his ability and capability to treat her in the same manner. If you are looking for the cardiologist's cardiologist you will have found him in Dr. David Framm. After almost 20 years of being in Dr. Framm's care I have NEVER had a thought of going to any other cardiologist. In my opinion he is and always has been the "best of the best", the "cream of the crop". Thank you, Dr. Framm!!! Rick & Nancy.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

This doctor saved my life after other doctors/cardiologists missed my diagnosis. Couldn't have been nicer, more caring or took more time. Reviewing the different web sites for internet ratings before our visit, I found only one singular negative review (on this site) on Dr. Framm with no explanation. All the rest, were excellent. I guess there's always someone who is not happy with anything! If you need help, Dr. Framm went beyond what he had to do and what I had expected. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Bad experience.....ego and rude

flag | Submitted August 16, 2009

Dr. David J. Framm's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Multiplan