Ratings for Dr. Keitha D. Holland

We love Dr. Holland she is so sweet and helpful! We will definitely use her for our next baby!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I saw dr holland a couple of times for prenatal care. Her nurse was horrible, very rude and nasty. I was told I would misscarry at my first ultra sound because she couldn't find a heart beat at 4 weeks. I didn't even have a tech. She did it on an outdated machine. She asked if I want to go ahead and just do a dnc. I left the office crying and immediately switched on to a male in Little Rock who was amazing. I'm glad I switched because she was wrong. I now have a healthy beautiful boy and I love the doc I see now. I'm telling you my experience with her was awful. I will not ever go near that place again.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr.Holland cares only for her OB patients and those who come in for yearly exams. If you have actual gynecology issues she will completely blow you off and act like you don't matter. I went to see her for my severe PCOS and Endometriosis when I moved to Conway, and she did practically nothing, she wouldn't do the correct test though she told me I needed them done she just refused to do them, she acted like I was bothering her when I had to make an appointment twice after emergency room visits for ruptured cyst and an infection due to it. I just got the referral to see a new doctor because of the TERRIBLE experience I had with the doctor and her staff who also acted to me as if I was wasting their time. Terrible, terrible experience.

Submitted September 28, 2012

She was a very sweet person and got on track right away to help me. I couldnt have asked for a better doctor or her very caring staff.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

She is absolutely wonderful. She has been my doctor for several years now and she makes it so much easier to go! I began seeing her in 2005 and she delivered my first child in 2007. Her staff are very friendly and her RN is one of the best I've ever dealt with. I highly recommend them all.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Dr Holland is wonderful. Very personable. Was very helpful. Shared all options.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Dr. Holland was very approachable, friendly, and helpful. She did not make me feel rushed and took time to answer all my questions. Her nurses are very nice, and I only waited maybe 5 minutes for my appointment. I saw her for my yearly exam and will continue using her when we decide to have kids. Excellent!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

I saw Dr. Holland for ultrasounds and the lab work required for all mothers planning a home birth. She was supportive of my decision to have a midwife and was sweet, funny and very helpful. She is now my gynecologist and I am very pleased to be her patient!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. Keitha D. Holland's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Ameritas