Ratings for Dr. Kathleen M. Tate

I was seen by her from beginning of pregnancy until after birth she was by far the best doc I was really sick pregnant and she handled it very well thinking about making her my permanent gn since she was such a great and caring obgyn

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

I feel like Dr Tate hurries in and out of the room as quickly as possible, without stopping to ask me if I have any questions or concerns. Staff has had to draw blood 3 of my last 4 visits because of missed labs or some other unknown reason. I'm a new patient, and not a very happy one with the level of care I have received. I feel more like an inconvenience rather than a paying patient who is going through a happy time in her life, pregnancy. I don't feel like she is approachable or even fully explains questions when I do ask them. Thank goodness this is my 2nd pregnancy so I know somewhat to expect, otherwise I would feel completely lost.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

Dr. Tate did not discipline one of her medical assistants when the assistant KNOWINGLY gave my husband and I a false doppler reading of our baby's heart rate. At the time the assistant (Jill Sorber) gave us the heart rate reading, our baby had been dead for many weeks. (If there is no heart beat, a doppler will not show one.) She lied about our child's well-being and Dr. Tate was indifferent and handled the situation unprofessionally. A patient should be able to trust her physician. Dr. Tate did nothing to remedy the situation or help us with our loss.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

Always helpful, very sweet and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2007

Dr. Kathleen M. Tate's Credentials

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Denver Co 80262 (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Aurora, CO