Ratings for Dr. Donald Ehrenberger

Dr. Ehrenberger is a very friendly and personable doctor. He makes you feel at ease. He listens to your concerns. He does not treat his patients like cattle waiting to be milked... no shuffle in and shuffle out. He takes his time and makes each patient feel like he is truly concerned with each one. He never talks down to you. I have been going to his office for over 10 years now and will continue to do so until he retires.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Wants to talk about himself rather than listening to patient concerns. I've had multiple issues where I have had to VERY strongly argue with him about a proper course of action. It seems like he is only concerned about churning patients through and scheduling unnecessary visits so he can make money. My mother and father have both had similar complaints.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

He is a great doctor, listens to you and diagnosis the problems right, great guy! Would reccomend him!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

He's a very good, intelligent doctor. If you're not getting the response you want from him or any doctor, maybe you're not asking the right questions or you're not listening to his answers or taking his advice! Some people go in to get the diagnosis they want instead of finding out what they really have. If you want the doctor to listen to you, you have to listen to him, also. Also, they're called tests, not testes!!! Maybe that's your problem!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

He is a great Doctor, Would recomend anyone to him. He takes his time and finds the issues, His Staff is awesome!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Went to him a few times... I have fibromaylgia and chronic fatigue which I was not able to attend jury duty due to my illness.. Basically told me that I was capable and looked healthy enough to be part of a complicated case... I found another doctor who was able to dismiss me ...

flag | Submitted May 29, 2010

I complained about various symtoms which included extreme tiredness and a weight gain which came on over a short period of time. In short, my tiredness was ignored and I was just told to eat less. When I changed doctors I was tested and nodules were found on my thyroid which tested positive for cancer. I had my cancerous thyroid removed and underwent iodine radiation treatment in the months to follow.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

My wife suffered for 6 months in pain and nausia he would not run testes on her. After switching doctors they found it was her gallbladder and removed it within a week. He will not listen to the patient but he will tell you about his new property he bought and he marital problems. The discussions are usally about him and not you.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

He takes time to find out what is going on with you outside of your visit. My whole family sees him. I would not trust my whole family to just anyone. I have recommended him to several other patients. I have never waited more than 10-15 min. which is short for most docs. Very positive and well informed. Very down to earth, explains things in everyday terms.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Donald Ehrenberger's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Amerigroup