Ratings for Dr. E. Broome

Dr. Broome is top notch. Best doctor far and above I've ever had. He was instrumental in saving my son's life. Pretty sure he's not taking any more patients. Good thing, cause he can definitely doesn't need the nay-sayers with no sense of humour.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Saw Dr. Broome for the first time today and thought he was amazing! Very easy to talk to and a wealth of knowledge, lucky to be a patient of his!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Totally dismissive, rude, arrogant. Really hates women.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I was also delivered by Dr. Broome 40+ years ago. Been my doctor ever since. Couldn't ask for a better MD. People on here say he's cranky and rude. I say they have thin skin and are probably just uptight, rude people themselves . He has a wealth of knowledge and I've always felt comfortable seeing him. Thank you Dr. Broome.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

He has a very rude and arrogant attitude. He has been my husband's doctor for years and recently misdiagnosed my husband's problem. He then sent for an unnecessary test which came back negative. He never called my husband back to tell him the results or to try and find out what the actual problem was. My husband now goes to walk-in clinics when he needs to see a doctor. The quicker this doctor retires the better.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

My doctor for all 26 of my years, I hope he lives to 150 so I never need a new GP. Love dr Broome

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I was delivered by Dr Broome some 40 years ago and he has always been my go to doctor since. I have been forced to use other doctors along the way because of distance I find them to be mostly apathetic where Dr Broom is the farthest thing from it. Yes he can be abrasive and cranky at times but when the chips are down and the system is broken you dont want anybody else behind you he gets things done right. My only complaint is he's talking about retirement when he does go the south Okanagan will be at a loss to replace him.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

He is the best, that is all that there is to say. He continually keeps on top of the latest best practice and truly cares about his patients. If you need to see him, the office will get you in. As someone else said, he does crack jokes but he puts me at ease. We are extremely lucky to have him personally as our GP, and as an advocate for health care in the Okanagan!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

He's been my doctor my whole life and helped me with tons of different issues. I never give notice for appointments and his office always gets me in the day I phone with little waiting time.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Dr. Broome is wonderful IF you like someone who does not put on airs and "calls them as he sees them". He cracks silly jokes and although some people may be offended, he makes me laugh and feel more comfortable. He is caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010