Ratings for Dr. E. Broome

Has been my doctor for over 20 years .. i moved away and miss him so much and i i cant find a good doctor like him anywhere .. anywhere in europe <3 God bless him ,,and may he have a good time in his retirement lots of traveling.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Broome has been my doctor for about 30 years, and he has also been my friend. He is smart & quick & a sweethearted genius. He is retiring in the next couple weeks or so and I'm going to miss him to the extreme. I love you Dr. Broome and I don't believe it possible that I will ever find as good a doctor as you. You are awesome!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

Has been my Doctor for 39 years. Also delivered both of my children. We will all miss you in your retirement. You are truly a wonderful person. Meghan and the whole Fletcher family.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Has been my Doctor for over 4o years. Delivered both my children. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr.Broome for decades. He has always been an advocate for me and my health, also a strong support for me as a human being. I have a heart filled with appreciation for having had the opportunity to be his patient. He made my health better, just by being his Wonderful self! You truly are one in a million!!! I will miss you Alan, thank you so much for all of your care! Jo Ross. X

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I have been with Dr Broome since he was downtown across from City Park, back in the late 80s? I have gone to him for many ailments over the years. Yes his bedside manor was a bit shocking to start with with but when you realize that that is just his way, it’s all good! My 30 year old daughter knows no other doctor and we are both CRUSHED that he will be retiring in the near future. I have never doubted his abilities and he has NEVER let us down- ever! Doctor Broome, we love you and will miss you more than you can ever know. Your patients, Brenda Tillapaugh and Heather Senger

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

I have been conflicted for over 23 years whether or not to come forward with what Dr Broome did to me and 3 others whose information came to light when Dr Broome became the subject. He was initially recommended to me when I first moved Kelona, I thought it odd that he would take my baby with him and two other appointments with other patients. When I had a Pap test, he said, looking good baby. I have heard that he is sexually inappropriate with his female patients. I had a later experience with Dr. Broome when I became a nurse, which was very chauvinistic right in the middle of the nurses station in front of all the nurses. I will support any women that has the guts to come up against this horrible man that thinks he has the right to say and do inappropriate things just because he’s a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Broome is top notch. Best doctor far and above I've ever had. He was instrumental in saving my son's life. Pretty sure he's not taking any more patients. Good thing, cause he can definitely doesn't need the nay-sayers with no sense of humour.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Saw Dr. Broome for the first time today and thought he was amazing! Very easy to talk to and a wealth of knowledge, lucky to be a patient of his!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Totally dismissive, rude, arrogant. Really hates women.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017