Dr. Stephen Petteruti

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stephen Petteruti

Dr. Petteruti's hormone treatment has stopped my hot flashes. I have built up skin tone and muscle firmness and have more energy. What a difference I feel since starting this treatment. I also started injections for my knee. I was a runner for many years and wore out much cartilage. I had tried other treatments with little or no change. The injections at Intelligent medicine worked much better. Although I can't go back to running, I am able to power walk and light jog without pain. My goal is to avoid surgery and this approach will help.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Petteruti is a kind and caring physician. Concierge medicine is the best thing I ever did. He uses a functional approach to my healthcare which has far exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

My experience with Dr. Petteruti has been life changing. Ten days into having my hormones implanted my hot flashes stopped and libido has returned. I honestly am one happy girl and my husband is ecstatic to have his wife back!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Petteruti and his team have positively impacted my life and my family. My weight loss results have been tremendous and I'm now in the best physical shape and health I have ever been. The staff is supportive and caring. Dr. Petteruti is highly engaged, well versed in weight loss, anti aging and focused on my overall well being across all dimensions. This has been the best health care experience and investment I have ever made.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

I am so lucky to have found Dr. Petteruti. Thanks to his medical expertise and open-mindedness, I am now on the road to recovery from Chronic Lyme Disease. Without Dr. Petteruti, I would still be searching for answers. Thank you Dr. Petteruti for changing my life and getting me on the road to a healthy life.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Amazing practice. The staff is friendly, nice and always pleasant. Dr Petteruti has the best manor of any doctor I have experienced. His knowledge is cutting edge and current. He truly cares about my well being as a whole, not just specific issues.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Top doc all the way around. Spent over an hour listening to my concerns. He is the only physician who has looked deeper into my thyroid issues and finds answers to help. I am so thankful I found him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Dr. Petteruti exemplifies what a true functional and integrated physician should be. His office is gorgeous (new and modern) and his staff is nothing but happy, kind and upbeat. I have been a patient of Dr. Petteruti's for 15 years. I was ecstatic when he went to his new model of care in January. He takes a minimum of 30 minutes to mostly 1 hour with me, returns calls within the hour and is the most thorough physician I have ever experienced. This model of care is not for everyone...but for those educated and informed, he's the best.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I thought he was a great doctor, much like many reviews I've read here, but when he got me addicted to pain medication I realized how little he cared for his patients welfare. His license to prescribe controlled substances was suspended in 2012 and he dropped me as a patient on my next visit and left me with a serious dependence, no doctor, and certainly no plan to help. I'll never forget Dr Petteruti.

Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. Stephen Petteruti

Dr. Stephen Petteruti's response
I am sorry that you feel this way. Managing chronic pain is one of the most difficult things to do in medicine. The patients' conditions are challenging, and the state bureaucracy can treat physicians harshly, who are only trying to help. I have never avoided attempting to help patients with difficult problems, nor have I ever abandoned a patient. Just because we cannot solve every problem doesn't mean that we shouldn't try. I am sorry if your expectations were not met, but I did my best to help you.

Submitted October 20, 2015

Incredible bedside manner, listens thoroughly and develops a plan with you to optimize your health. He is well verse in anti-aging and functional medicine. A style of practice that is long over due. I feel confident and secure with his level of education in this field and depth of knowledge. It helps he is really nice and you feel comfortable talking with him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Stephen Petteruti's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Warwick, RI