Ratings for Dr. Mitchell N. Faddis

I felt he was only interested in treating patients who would increase his success statistics. I felt his concern was not for patients but for his ego. My Primary Care has been pushing for me to see a specialist at Barnes because I am high risk surgery but I need heart procedures. After Faddis explained all of the surgeries that might be helpful for me he managed to throw in digs about my body by saying he normally does procedures on people smaller than me. When I asked him to examine a blood clot on my arm probably from blood thinners he seemed to cringe at the thought of touching me. After traveling 1200 miles and renting an apartment for 3 months to get the "best" treatment I thought I could, he dismissed me by making a slight change to meds and telling me if I was in town to come back in a year. I left in tears. He made me feel like less of a person because I did not fit his idea of the perfect patient.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Faddis is a perfect example of how an individual’s credentials can be misleading. This “professional” employed cheap scare tactics to expedite the consultation I had with him. Reporting that I had “no wiggle room to wait for my surgery” . Immediately following the rather urgent advice given from one Dr. Faddis I attempted to follow said advice by scheduling my surgery to put in an internal defibrillator. Nearly two weeks later I received a call back from this high demand low supply “professional”. However, per his advice I had already had the unit implanted. In my opinion, which we are all entitled to, especially when informed: if you are looking for someone with the credentials to set your mind at ease I do recommend Dr. Faddis. However, if you are looking to truly understand your condition, receive personalized health care and have prompt service I would investigate your options. That is if you have the ‘wiggle room’ Dr. Faddis fames not to have. Good day and God bless.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr. Mitchell N. Faddis's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1993)