Ratings for Dr. Mitchell N. Faddis

Dr. Faddis is a perfect example of how an individual’s credentials can be misleading. This “professional” employed cheap scare tactics to expedite the consultation I had with him. Reporting that I had “no wiggle room to wait for my surgery” . Immediately following the rather urgent advice given from one Dr. Faddis I attempted to follow said advice by scheduling my surgery to put in an internal defibrillator. Nearly two weeks later I received a call back from this high demand low supply “professional”. However, per his advice I had already had the unit implanted. In my opinion, which we are all entitled to, especially when informed: if you are looking for someone with the credentials to set your mind at ease I do recommend Dr. Faddis. However, if you are looking to truly understand your condition, receive personalized health care and have prompt service I would investigate your options. That is if you have the ‘wiggle room’ Dr. Faddis fames not to have. Good day and God bless.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr. Mitchell N. Faddis's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1993)

Ameritas