Ratings for Dr. Diane L. Brinkman

First let me state, her nursing staff is wonderful. My mom went to Dr. Brinkman for 20+ years and I was actually delivered by her so my family has been with her for a long time. But, Dr. Brinkman has become very impersonal and very rough. The past couple of years I have left in pain after my yearly checkup and I'm now looking for a new doctor. On top of that I'm always left waiting for at least 30 mins which is simply irritating. She knows a lot but it's not worth the pain.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

22 years and counting. Diane Brinkman is very personable and knowledgeable. I have never been given any unnecessary procedures and always encouraged to research or second opinion. My care is super!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Excellent dr! I've been very happy with my care thus far.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Dr. Brinkman was the worst OB/GYN I've ever had! Under her care, I miscarried 3 times and placed in rooms next to other women listening to their babies heartbeats out loud ! Cruel treatment of a grieving mother. Went to term with my daughter only to be told 3 weeks to delivery she would die. She missed signs of problem. Ask her to place me on birth control afterwards, ended up in emergency room miscarrying again!! Traumatized by these losses - her response, my WORST patient had 13 losses! The worst. Would Never recommend anyone to this type of careless Dr. Be warned. Still hurts & breaks my heart after 21 years! Dr Seeker helped my husband and I fill our arms with 3 Beautiful sons... Go see him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Diane Brinkman is my QUEEN (and she knows it)! She has been my gyno for the past 15 years and I LOVE HER! She is extremely attentive to my needs, is very personable and knowledgeable. She is softspoken, soothing and caring. I have recommended her to everyone I know and love!! We need to clone Dr. Brinkman! :)

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Great doctor always on time and very caring would recommend her to all my friends

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

I love Diane Brinkley! Although you might have to wait a little while to see her, when it is your turn, she takes all the time in the world to listen to you. I completely trust her judgement and medical skills.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Brinkman for 18 years. Great Doctor. I wouldn't change a thing.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Brinkman has been my OBGyn for several years. She always has a great "bedside" manner and is a caring doctor. She takes time with her patients and explains procedures, etc. Dr. Brinkman even went out of her way to help me with some health problems out of her specialty by putting me in contact with other drs. and lab arrangements. She stood by me during a very difficult time I am having with multiple health issues.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Brinkman has been my doctor for the last 5 years and has been the best OB I have ever had. She listens and works with your particular needs successfully, esp if you are past the age of having children. I hope I never have to change doctors!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Diane L. Brinkman's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)