Ratings for Dr. Thomas M. Hanson

After a very disappoining visit with another group, meeting Dr. Hanson it has been nothing but a positive experience. I've only had one meeting but he has been honest - his staff is VERY pleasent and the wait time to see the doctor is very minimal. So far so good.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Dr. Hanson recently delivered my baby a month ago via c-section. He's definitely very experienced. I appreciate his honesty and to the point advice. He's great at what he does and I hope he delivers my next one!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Dr. Hanson is absolutely fantastic: highly skilled and professional, as well as a very caring human being.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

I'm am a 34 yr old patient of his office. When I went into labor with my first born and was submitted into Yale, he came into the room and immediately felt my belly and knew the baby was breached. He respected my great fear and disappointment in that I had to have a c-section. Was amazingly, warm, humorous, and professional. I tell his nurse how blessed I felt to have him deliver my boy. I am due to have my 2nd child in two weeks and look forward to him caring for me by 2nd selective c-section. I have great faith in him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

An absolutely phenomenal physician. Knows his stuff, warm, caring, protective of his patients. Wonderful combination of expertise and true caring.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Hanson for over 30 years (in his New Haven office.) He is thorough, respectful, listens, and explains in clear terms. The best!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr. Thomas M. Hanson's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1969)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Guilford, CT