Ratings for Dr. Kenneth G. Selke

Have seen Dr. Selke for the last 15 years. If I had not I am sure I would not be typing this review. He met me did a physical exam, after listening to my wife and I describe what was occurring. After the exam, blood work he stated I needed treatment which resulted in open heart surgery. With out his intervention I would be dead.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I was having issues with my heart. I saw his nurse practitioner who spent time with me, and I only spent maybe a few minutes with this doctor. He never listened to my heart, and did not double check my blood pressure. He told me I should just take a vacation and prescribed medications. Well, it was more than a temporary issue -- I had heart problems for years and the medication he prescribed resulted in my wasting two years of my life sleeping on the couch at 7:00 p.m. each night until bed time. I stopped the pills on my own, found another doctor who diagnosed a completely different problem. If your heart doctor does not listen to your heart (and has business cards with the name of his nurse practitioner in the middle of the card), get another doctor.!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2009

Dr. Kenneth G. Selke's Credentials

• Kasturba Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Mangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1982)