Ratings for Dr. Andrew Emanuele

Dr. Emanuele is the best orthodontist in Nova Scotia, I've seen him for the past 3 years and my teeth are now straight and beautiful. Some may say that he's stricter than other orthodontists but that's because he truly knows what he's doing. The price may be high (depending on how much you make monthly), but you get what you pay for. I would say it's truly been a pleasure to have my orthodontic work done by Dr. Emanuele, and I couldn't thank him enough for my beautiful smile. :)

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

After having 4 children with braces, he's the best :)

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

My teeth are straight! He is awesome, If not the best orthodonist in N.S!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. Emanuele and his staff are fantastic. Those who say otherwise are people who aren't holding up their end of the bargain by not keeping their teeth and braces properly cleaned, and being careless in what they eat and do ,there for breaking their appliances and expect it to be fixed for free. Or not wearing elastics and retainers for the time your suppose to.If you aren't willing to do your part, go see someone else, because dr emanuele wants to give you the best results, and he cant if you aren't doing what your suppose to. I can tell you my teeth are complimented all the time, i get asked if they're veneers and people are shocked when i say they're all mine, and they're still straight as can be over a decade later,whereas others i know who went somewhere else who had braces the same time as me, have crooked teeth again.He really is misunderstood. He is the best at what he dose, and is very knowledgeable. So do your part and he will give you a smile that your proud of for years to come.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Remarkable and knowledgeable doctor. I am older and apprehensive about braces let alone the surgery that followed. Explanations were superb, the work precise and all done without long waits, responsiveness to concerns and problems. Excellent staff who work very well together. I can thoroughly recommend. He is greatly respected by surgical colleagues.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Great guy. Knows his stuff. Helped my brother and I get great smiles and, inturn, great ladies- and isn't that what its all about in the end? Well done Andy. Well done.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

most arrogant, obnoxious individual and a judgmental, moneyhungry fool. Do not recommend

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

This doctor is so misunderstood! I travel from Halifax to see Dr. Emanuele because he is the BEST at what he does. Even sees me on weekends when I can't make weekday appointments. This office is run very efficiently and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

i WAS REFERRED TO HIM BY FAMILY DENTIST.HE WAS POLITE AND ANSWERED ALL OUR QUESTIONS. AFTER WE PAID FOR BRACES, HIS MANNER COMPETELY CHANGED,AFTER HAVING BRACES ON FOR 31/2 YEARS MY SON ONLY LOST ONE BUTTON, HE CHARGED US TO FIX IT AND WAS COMPLETELY RUDE TO OUR SON. HE NOW HAS A RETAINER, A PIECE OF METAL CAME OFF AND NOW I HAVE TO PAY HIM $85 TO FIX IT. HE IS VERY RUDE AND SELF-OBBSESSED. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE I LIKED.I WISH SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TOLD ME ABOUT HIM.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2009