Ratings for Dr. Dale Jenkinson

All around great doc. Really helped me with my back pain and headaches, after all I was ever given was meds. So nice and will spend time to help you out with your issue. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Have been seeing Dr Dale for years, have had nothing but great service!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Have been going to Dr. J for quite a few years and have nothing but great things to say about him. Always feel better after my visit. =)

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

i saw him many years ago when i was young. his bedside manner was terrible, treated me like i was an idiot. i have chronic headaches and sacroiliac pain as well as scoliosis. when i tried to get more information because i didn't understand (i was probably 12) he more or less had a temper tantrum and kicked me out. i was in tears. i went to other chiros in town as well as the city and was never so disrespected or hurt. i have recurring problems because of the scoliosis and asymmetry, but ANY other chiro i've seen has been able to put me right in less than 5 minutes without any need to insult me.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Dr. Jenkinson is kind and extremely knowledgeable! I am currently pregnant and he helped my back pain almost completely go away! I am so thankful for him and his staff's care. This pregnancy has been made a lot easier because of his help. I've had a great experience and would totally recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

I'm being nice about this review, nicer than I should be and here's why. I went to see Dr. Jenkinson awhile ago to address some hip pain that had subsided but wanted to see just what was wrong. He seemed pretty confident he had an idea what was wrong and recommended ultrasound therapy. I have had ultrasound therapy before and it waz ALWAYS performed by the treatment provider ie: Physiotherapist/Chiropractor. I was shocked to see the receptionist enter the room to administer the ultrasound. After a short while I began feeling intense pain where the ultrasound was being applied and had to get the person to stop. They lowered the intensity and began applying the treatment and within a short time the pain was unbearable and they stopped the treatment short. I have had ultrasound many times and I know you have to keep the applicator moving at all times, in this case the person just moved it back and forth perhaps a couple of inches max and from what I read it could create standing waves which appeared to have caused some injury. Driving home, the pain radiated down my leg and the pain did not go away. After a short while I returned and explained what had happened and I received a lesson in patronizing and denial. The pain is still there pretty almost two months later and I am very much not impressed. Ultrasound therapy units are not a toy and I found out the hard way, that's why the person operating it should be the actual care provider...not the receptionist. The pain now makes the original complaint insignificant. I have sharp pain where I never had any before and I hope it goes away, not impressed one bit.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I would highly recommend him he made my back feel like I was young again

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

He is my Uncle and he rocks! And he knows how to straighten out our anatomy I am so proud of him and I hope he knows who wrote this and calls my cell! Love you and yours.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I was diagnosed with a ciatica nerve and suffered for years with the pain shooting down my leg. I see Dr. Jenkinson on a regular basis and I don't have to take pain killers or anything for my condition. I am so greatful

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr. Jenkinson is very professional, very personable, ultra polite and respectful. I've had numerous issues with my neck and back, and he really does a good job with the neck and upper back issues. When he goes away he gets a retired friend of his to sub for him who is also top notch. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012