Ratings for Dr. George S. Lawrence

He is a great doctor for a check up or a sinus infection, he listens well and appears to care about his patients. But, he has caused us much stress and trouble with misdiagnosis and failure to communicate. We came in for a yearly checkup (now required at this clinic) and he didn't even remember sending us for a surgical procedure, two months before, that it turned out we did not need. Also beware that you cannot switch doctors within this clinic, if you decide a doctor is not right for you. You have to go to a completely different clinic...what a pain

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

This doctor is listed under Medicaid doctors you can choose, which I had switched to for me and my son and received the letters from Medicaid that he is now our doctor. Well my son is not one to complain and little did I know he had a very bad ingrown toenail! I immediately called to schedule an appointment and was told this doctor does not just take anyone, you have to go thru an application process! (What?) She said i would get a return call in a day or two letting me know if we were "approved". I got a call later that day saying we weren't and now I'm having to resort to taking him to the emergency room that i can't even afford!!! This is ridiculous!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Dr. Lawrence and his staff are very curtious and on time. If he doesn't know the answer to the problem he will send you to someone who knows or he will research till he finds the answer. I would also like to say he cares for his patients and their families.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Lawrence is a GREAT doctor. He is very knowledgable in his field, caring, understanding, polite, friendly, and shows an overall concern for his patients. I would not hesitate to take Dr. Lawrence's advice or his recommendations for treatment. It's not always easy to find a doctor whom you enjoy seeing. My impression of him is that he truely enjoys helping his patients and he goes above and beyond to help them any way he can. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. He has been my doctor for 5 years and has delivered one of my children.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

I drive approximately one hour each way to visit this doctor. I had another doctor that was in the same clinic and he was not nearly as attentive. When I went into labor with my child, he was the doctor on call. I had never been treated so well. Therefore, i switched and have never been to another doctor. I had to have a C-Section which was done so well that I had less trouble with it than a regular delivery. He has since delivered my best friends babies and they all love him as well. The number one thing that I can say about him that is absolutely amazing is that there is virtually NO wait time with his appointments. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes to see him, and then I am usually out within 10 minutes which is great. Even though he is quick, he still is attentive and has an amazing bed side manner. Really there are not enough good things to say! You will not ever regret choosing this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

most caring and helpful doctor I have ever seen. He is willing to spend the time needed on office calls.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

BEWARE!My family has been going to the office that Dr Lawrence is at since before I was born. After our doctor retired my family was switched to Lawrence. Since then my mother had advanced cancer that was diagnosed as menopause. She was in his office for an exam one week before she was put in the hospital and in for emergency surgery. She was denied an appointment so I took her to the ER. She was told that that her cancer was untreatable. Thank goodness for MD Anderson because the people in Mtn Home were going to let her die. Since then my grandmother sees him every other week and is in and out of the hospital. She is currently in. The bad part is last time she had an incident we hired a home nurse that reviewed her medications and realized that Dr Lawrence had prescribed a medication that resulted in her hospital stay. The nurse discovered that he had put her on two prescriptions that cancelled each other out too. It is obvious they are about money. Beware of unneeded appointments!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Dr. Lawrence was a God Send! He was my doctor with my 1st pregnancy. He went above & beyond to make sure I was prepared for my delivery. My daughter was delivered with Apgar's of 0 at 5 min after birth. Dr. Lawrence rushed to the hospital just in time to participate in her resuscitate & by all means played a big part of why I now have a healthy 10 yrs old child that I adore. With all my heart, THANK YOU DR. LAWRENCE for being so helpful & caring enough to save my baby!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Very friendly, very knowledgeable, definetly fixed my medical issue! A+

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Dr. Lawrence has been the best doctor I have ever been to. He is very caring and understanding. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr. George S. Lawrence's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Mountain Home, AR