Ratings for Dr. Steven L. Holmes

I have been seeing Dr. Holmes for around 3 years and have always found him and his staff to be exceptional! My blood work is next to painless (and I hate needles) and done quickly. They always call me to let me know the results. Dr. Holmes actually listens to me about what is wrong/what is right - that's rare these days (I left my previous doctor due to his drive-through tactics) and I appreciate it more than words can express. Dr. Holmes (and his staff) are professional, thorough, friendly and a joy to see (if that can be said since it's a doctor's visit, you know he has to be good)! I recommend him to anyone needing a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr. Holmes is very helpful, knowledgeable, and caring. As a mother who practices extended breastfeeding and other natural family living principles, I have found him to be supportive and informed with regard to an integrated approach to healthcare.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Steven L. Holmes's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Greenwood, SC