You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michele Molinari

Really doesn't listen. Insulting to patients. Doesn't own up to his own errors or explain them. Doesn't feel he has to answer questions and has one hand on the door handle the entire time.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Totally Amazing!!!!! Thank you! This man has a direct and honest manner.He has a compassionate bedside manner.Dillan felt very grateful to have him as his surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr. Molinari performed surgery on a family member. The situation surrounding the surgery was extremely stressful and emotionally draining for us a family. I found Dr. Molinari to be an excellent doctor. He was very direct and honest with us about the severity of the situation and the potential outcomes. I found his very direct, yet kind manner to be helpful in preparing our family for the road ahead. He wasn't 'warm and fuzzy' but was respectful and considerate with us. This was something that I really appreciated then and now.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Worst person I have ever met. He should have a mental health assessment before he is ever allowed to treat any more patients. His ignorance goes past the point of offensive to abusive. He is a bully. If he was only half as smart as he thinks he is he would be GOD. I also discovered him to be petty ,untruthful and not even adequate . what a disappointment!

Submitted April 24, 2015

Very arrogant, does not listen to what the patient says. Does whatever he has in mind without asking others opinion. May be a good surgeon but not a good doctor. Very bad bed side manners, rude, arrogant and ignorant.

Submitted February 12, 2015

Genuine, Compassionate, Caring, Dedicated, Talented are just a few of the words I would use to describe this Doctor. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He is what all Doctors should be!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I was referred to dr.molinari after a MRI, He walked me threw everything, and when I got my hepatic surgery, he was there for me every minute.......all the time spent in the hospital after surgery....he was at my bedside twice a day like clock work........he is an amazing man.........

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I was admitted in emerg for Gallbladder and had an ERCP done with a complication ended up with Pancreatitus and was referred to Dr Molinari he operated and with all his care after alot of infections and a long hospital stay my husband & I have know doubt that he saved my life. I was able to see two of my sons weddings and the birth of three grandsons. I became very ill again in Oct 2010 and with a call from GP to Dr Molinari I was sent to Emerg and admitted. He is a very kind, helpful,and committed Dr. I hope we never lose him in Halifax.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Dr. Michele Molinari's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Really doesn't listen. Insulting to patients. Doesn't own up to his own errors or explain them. Doesn't feel he has to answer questions and has one hand on..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing surgeon and awesome person! He saved my fathers life!! I can't begin to say how thankful we were to meet him"

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Totally Amazing!!!!! Thank you! This man has a direct and honest manner.He has a compassionate bedside manner.Dillan felt very grateful to have him as his surg..."

December 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am sitting next to my boyfriend in Cape Breton tonight because of Dr. Molinari he is alive and well God Bless them "

December 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Molinari performed surgery on a family member. The situation surrounding the surgery was extremely stressful and emotionally draining for us a family. I fou..."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst person I have ever met. He should have a mental health assessment before he is ever allowed to treat any more patients. His ignorance goes past the point ..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I work at the OR. He has the worst manner towards the nurses and residents. Stresses the team out before, during and after surgery with his endless needs and in..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Very arrogant, does not listen to what the patient says. Does whatever he has in mind without asking others opinion. May be a good surgeon but not a good doctor..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Genuine, Compassionate, Caring, Dedicated, Talented are just a few of the words I would use to describe this Doctor. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to an..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to dr.molinari after a MRI, He walked me threw everything, and when I got my hepatic surgery, he was there for me every minute.......all the ti..."

December 3, 2014