Ratings for Dr. Michele Molinari

Dr Molinari is an amazing doctor. He is so kind and gentle with a wonderful bedside manner. Not afraid to bring in as many specialists as needed for their opinions. Dr Molinari goes the extra mile for his patient. Our family will be forever grateful to him for all he did for our daughter.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

He performed a removal of my pancreatic tumor and built the vein of my liver and I did very well after his surgery. I think he and his staff and Sabrina are very professional and dedicated. Thank you for all the work you have done and continue to do

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Very compassionate and great staff working with him

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Really doesn't listen. Insulting to patients. Doesn't own up to his own errors or explain them. Doesn't feel he has to answer questions and has one hand on the door handle the entire time.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Amazing surgeon and awesome person! He saved my fathers life!! I can't begin to say how thankful we were to meet him

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Totally Amazing!!!!! Thank you! This man has a direct and honest manner.He has a compassionate bedside manner.Dillan felt very grateful to have him as his surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

I am sitting next to my boyfriend in Cape Breton tonight because of Dr. Molinari he is alive and well God Bless them

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr. Molinari performed surgery on a family member. The situation surrounding the surgery was extremely stressful and emotionally draining for us a family. I found Dr. Molinari to be an excellent doctor. He was very direct and honest with us about the severity of the situation and the potential outcomes. I found his very direct, yet kind manner to be helpful in preparing our family for the road ahead. He wasn't 'warm and fuzzy' but was respectful and considerate with us. This was something that I really appreciated then and now.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Worst person I have ever met. He should have a mental health assessment before he is ever allowed to treat any more patients. His ignorance goes past the point of offensive to abusive. He is a bully. If he was only half as smart as he thinks he is he would be GOD. I also discovered him to be petty ,untruthful and not even adequate . what a disappointment!

Submitted April 24, 2015

Very arrogant, does not listen to what the patient says. Does whatever he has in mind without asking others opinion. May be a good surgeon but not a good doctor. Very bad bed side manners, rude, arrogant and ignorant.

Submitted February 12, 2015