Ratings for Dr. Patricia P. Jett

She has been my PCP for over 10 years and I cannot imagine seeing anyone else. She will sit and listen to you for as long as it takes for you to express yourself. She is funny , kind and the best listener. I love Dr Jett.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Awesome Dr !! Takes time to really listen to her patients . I highly recommend Dr Jett .

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

She's been my Dr for 15 years because she is the BEST. Call her , you can thank me later . 😄

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Jett is wonderful. I've recommended her to several of my neighbors and friends. They all feel the same way. She is an exceptional Primary Care Physician who care about her patients!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

I love Dr. Jett she's caring and understanding she never rushes you out of the appointment. If you questions or problems she's ready to listen. I'm lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Very comfortable with this Doctor, she listens and is very patient.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Dr. Jett is a wonderful combination of medically qualified and emotionally invested in all of her Clients both her internal (her Primary assistant & fellow Doctors) and all of her external patients. She is Prompt-Pleasant and PROFESSIONAL. Each visit renews my faith in Dr. Jett her blood drawing professional) and the overall medical community. If you have a problem Dr. Jett can contribute to a solution. MPfunder@Comcast.net

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

I have always found Dr. Jett to be helpful, understanding, and has taken the time to answer my questions and increase my own knowledge. To show her impressive competence as a general family physician, I will give an example. After travelling to 3rd world countries I came back with odd symptoms and saw Dr. Jett who performed tests and reduced the symptoms. I was told to go to a specialist if they persisted. I'm stubborn so it took me over a yr to go to a specialist and found one with superb reccommendations from top names in the field. When the specialist saw the tests Dr. Jett had given me she was very impressed. Dr. Jett's initial work helped my recover over a year later. I no longer live in Annapolis but I still travel to Annapolis to see Dr Jett.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

My personal experiences with Dr. Jett is she is a very kind woman, but when I have had issues I often feel she is not knowledgeable. I asked her directly if a medication she was prescribing me would help with a certain symptom, she said yes, it didn't. When I read the med's uses I found it didn't say anyone on there that it would help with said symptom. Though I feel comfortable with her I wouldn't trust her for anything serious. Once I needed a friend to take me to her because I was in pretty bad shape and her impression was the same, that she didn't really seem to know what she was talking about.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2009

Dr. Jett is fantastic!!! She truly cares for her patients. I have struggled with fibromyalgia for many years. Long before anyone understood this condition she worked with me and my pain management. As more was known over the years she kept herself educated and treated me accordingly when other doctors brushed me off. Dr. Jett has made my life enjoyable again!! She is caring and compastionate which is something you don't see very often!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2009

Dr. Patricia P. Jett's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• BCBS Georgia