You may also like

Amazing! Made even c-section wonderful! She is normal and down to earth

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Dolhanty is one of the most professional doctors I've met. She has the kindness and compassion that is lacking in so many professionals. She's understanding , wonderful, great bed side manners and it's because of her that I'm alive. She's not only a doctor, she's an Angel on earth.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

I had an emergency csection due to complications while being induced that the labor and delivery nurses didnt catch. I was young and scared about something i had never expected or experienced surgery before but dr dolhanty made me so at ease and was so sweet about everything. She went above and beyond what i would expect, ill never be able to thank her enough for noticing my sons heartrate and more than likely saving his life and also for being so sweet and comforting at a hard time for me. The best doctor in my opinion

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr. Dolhanty is knowledgeable and friendly, and gave me all of my options on my first visit with her. She was easy to get along with and easy to talk to, and made me feel like I could ask her anything, any time. I highly recommend Dorothy (as she told me to call her) to anyone who can take a joke, she is a kidder. All in all, the best gynecological experience I have ever had in my 35 years.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

she is wonderful! so spunky, and intelligent. I recommend her to everyone:)

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Wonderful doctor. Very grateful to have seen her !

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Horrible experience. No consultation on the procedure. Rough and rude!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Dorothy Dolhanty's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing! Made even c-section wonderful! She is normal and down to earth "

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely the best gynee around!!! She found the cause of issues no one else before her found. When she retires she will be irreplaceable. Love her!"

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dolhanty is one of the most professional doctors I've met. She has the kindness and compassion that is lacking in so many professionals. She's understanding..."

November 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had an emergency csection due to complications while being induced that the labor and delivery nurses didnt catch. I was young and scared about something i ha..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dolhanty is knowledgeable and friendly, and gave me all of my options on my first visit with her. She was easy to get along with and easy to talk to, and ma..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "she is wonderful! so spunky, and intelligent. I recommend her to everyone:)"

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor. Very grateful to have seen her !"

January 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible experience. No consultation on the procedure. Rough and rude!"

November 25, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dorothy is an amazing Dr! So knowledgeable and an amazing bedside manner. She very sweet but her receptionist is very rude and unhelpful."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I found her very rude . When. I was telling her my symptoms she just completely cut me off and didn't listen to anything I side. Completely not helpful at all."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dorothy is good at what she does...just ask her. Wish she would spend more time talking about why i am there as apposed to where i bought my hand bag. secretar..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "No thanks. Although her "bedside manner" is good... she is a rushed doctor. She did a surgery on me, and although I ended up very infected, and hospitalized ..."

September 17, 2014