Ratings for Dr. Madhavi G. CHUNDURU

Dr. Chunduru is the most amazing doctor that I’ve ever had. She listens attentively and patiently answers all questions. Models and literature are used for explanations. I was given gifts to include resources to track my blood pressure and medicines. Dr. Chunduru thoroughly reviews medications, medical history, and tests/reports from other doctors. My phone calls and emails are responded to quickly. The office is beautiful and spotless. Her secretary, Danielle is friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

I have been seeing Dr. Chunduru for about 2 years. She is an excellent cardiologist who takes time with you to explain and has excellent bedside manners. She is compassionate and caring towards all her patients. I am so glad I have her for a cardiologist. I was very ill when I met her and she got me back in order and feeling great. Would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Madhavi G. CHUNDURU's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)