Ratings for Dr. Jeff Robichaud

My son recently had surgery with Dr.Robichaud for tonsillectomy and deviated septum surgery at 28 years of age. What an amazing doctor, very thorough, explained everything to us and after the surgery came out right away to talk to the family to let us know how things went and what to expect. His office staff is very nice as well-would definitely only want to se e this doctor for any ear nosee and throat issues. We need more doctors like him around here.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I went in to see Dr. Robichaud for a lymph node issue. During one pf the tests, he discovered my (very) deviated septum. "I can fix your nose." he said. Having lived 30 years without being able to breathe from my nose, I wasn't sure surgery was something I really *needed*. I asked him a dozen questions, I asked everyone I knew a few dozen more. Then I asked him another dozen questions. Dr. Robichaud answered all of my questions calmly and reassuringly. He exudes confidence, profressionalism, and that special attention to detail that one would be wise to seek in a surgeon. I went through with the surgery, and for the first time in my entire life, I can breathe from my nose. Big, full, glorious, life changing breaths. He was right, he could fix my nose. I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Excellent care and very knowledgeable. Made me feel at ease. Very nice reception staff as well

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I had a partial parotidectomy in May and Dr Robichaud and his staff were all very helpful. I had an issue with fluid retention after surgery and was able to immediately come in the office to have it drained. The surgery went well and I was reassured that the swelling would reduced. Dr Robichaud did a wonderful job and the incision has healed very well. Thanks Dr. Robichaud!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I read all the reviews before my appointment and was concerned that I might be wasting my time with this Doctor..... what a surprise I had, the staff where pleasant, knowledgeable, efficient, Dr. Jeff Robichaud himself was professional, pleasant, and in a few minutes was able to get to the bottom of the problem I was having with my right ear... The pain was incredible, and I was told it was the Mastoid that was infected by family doctor(s), and I would have to be in hospital to treat this..... Dr. Robichaud, explained my problem, solved it with a pain injection, This is the 3rd ENT specialist I have seen since June and he was only one who knew what the problem was..... definitely would see him again, and definitely would recommend him.. Thank you all for your help yesterday morning..

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I had a rhinoplasty done with Dr. Robichaud, and I am so happy with the results! He was a bit late for my consultations, but he was always very helpful and informative. On the day of the surgery he was very reassuring, and visited me in recovery afterwards. He did seem a bit condescending some times, but I'm very happy with the work he did and would highly recommend him! He did a great job!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr. Robichaud is an outstanding doctor. He removed half of my thyroid. In my referral appointment he was very explicit and direct about the procedure. He gave me both facts an expressed his opinions as well. I highly valued his recommendations. He is a confident doctor but has a sense of humour as well. I felt extremely comfortable with him. He took into account my concerns and we discussed everything. He drew me a picture to make sure that I understood the condition. In surgery, he had a wonderfully caring team including RPN Joanne Harpiak who kept the operating room light, and Dr. Dave Lagroterria the anesthesiologist. Again, Dr. Dave did an excellent job explaining what he was going to do and the possible reactions to the procedure. Dr. Robichaud put together a super team that was very patient oriented. Thank you Dr. Jeff!

Submitted July 29, 2016

He removed a cyst from right below my ear and did not put a tube in for drainage purposes, as he said he was going to, and therefore I had a major infection in that area. . I was in and out of the emergency and his office every day for two weeks. I now have major scar tissue and the area where my cyst was removed has never been the same.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

I had my hearing tested 10 years ago ,the test was with background noise and without my results were that I had lost 40 % of the hearing on one side and 60% on the other , I know that my hearing has gotten worse to the point my kids and husband tell me I'm deaf if the waters running I cant hear them talking among other background noises. I was referred to Dr. Robichaud after waiting almost 5 months I had my appointment I waited for 4 hrs and had a "hearing" test done that did not include background noise , the Dr came in the room and told me my hearings fine infact 94% in both ears I tried to ask how its possible considering the last results and that I was told it would never improve, he seemed mildly irritated and never answered my question. He then looked in my nose and told me I need something fixed and should have the surgery but It was up to me and I can book it whenever I said ok then book it now. He left the room and I had another woman give me my apointment for surgery. As some people have stated on here that his not paid to chit chat, your right hes not but he is paid to explain a procedure to you and answer any medical questions which he does not , I dont even know the surgery I'm having other than its on my nose and never any questions answered regarding my hearing. Im currently awaiting a second opinion

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

He is fantastic! He has put tubes in both my children's ears as well as myself. He performed a deviated septum repair/tonsillectomy on my husband as well. After each surgery he comes out and speaks with the parent or spouse and lets you know how it went. His staff is also very friendly. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015