Ratings for Dr. Jeff Robichaud

Slow to return biopsy results....waiting while he is on vacation. ...staff Unhelpful wouldn't give results without his permission Since when do you need concent to give me my results. While the oncologist refuses an appointment till results are in. Better plans should be in place and consideration for the patient waiting on edge for those results

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr Robichaud is highly knowledgeable. I had a lymph node.biopsy on Friday. Quite painful didn't expect it to hurt even with the freezing. No complaints with him or staff very pleasant. My only concern was after care by Sunday I could not turn my neck without major pain and swelling Spend 4 hrs at emergency to get a pain med from him. I think pain meds should be given right after proceed m

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Perhaps he is knowledgeable however his arrogance is what shines through. Made us feel like we did nothing but waste his time. He was much too busy telling a nurse about the speeding ticket he got while in the states than dealing with his patients

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

My son recently had surgery with Dr.Robichaud for tonsillectomy and deviated septum surgery at 28 years of age. What an amazing doctor, very thorough, explained everything to us and after the surgery came out right away to talk to the family to let us know how things went and what to expect. His office staff is very nice as well-would definitely only want to se e this doctor for any ear nosee and throat issues. We need more doctors like him around here.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I went in to see Dr. Robichaud for a lymph node issue. During one pf the tests, he discovered my (very) deviated septum. "I can fix your nose." he said. Having lived 30 years without being able to breathe from my nose, I wasn't sure surgery was something I really *needed*. I asked him a dozen questions, I asked everyone I knew a few dozen more. Then I asked him another dozen questions. Dr. Robichaud answered all of my questions calmly and reassuringly. He exudes confidence, profressionalism, and that special attention to detail that one would be wise to seek in a surgeon. I went through with the surgery, and for the first time in my entire life, I can breathe from my nose. Big, full, glorious, life changing breaths. He was right, he could fix my nose. I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Excellent care and very knowledgeable. Made me feel at ease. Very nice reception staff as well

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I had a partial parotidectomy in May and Dr Robichaud and his staff were all very helpful. I had an issue with fluid retention after surgery and was able to immediately come in the office to have it drained. The surgery went well and I was reassured that the swelling would reduced. Dr Robichaud did a wonderful job and the incision has healed very well. Thanks Dr. Robichaud!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I read all the reviews before my appointment and was concerned that I might be wasting my time with this Doctor..... what a surprise I had, the staff where pleasant, knowledgeable, efficient, Dr. Jeff Robichaud himself was professional, pleasant, and in a few minutes was able to get to the bottom of the problem I was having with my right ear... The pain was incredible, and I was told it was the Mastoid that was infected by family doctor(s), and I would have to be in hospital to treat this..... Dr. Robichaud, explained my problem, solved it with a pain injection, This is the 3rd ENT specialist I have seen since June and he was only one who knew what the problem was..... definitely would see him again, and definitely would recommend him.. Thank you all for your help yesterday morning..

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I had a rhinoplasty done with Dr. Robichaud, and I am so happy with the results! He was a bit late for my consultations, but he was always very helpful and informative. On the day of the surgery he was very reassuring, and visited me in recovery afterwards. He did seem a bit condescending some times, but I'm very happy with the work he did and would highly recommend him! He did a great job!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr. Robichaud is an outstanding doctor. He removed half of my thyroid. In my referral appointment he was very explicit and direct about the procedure. He gave me both facts an expressed his opinions as well. I highly valued his recommendations. He is a confident doctor but has a sense of humour as well. I felt extremely comfortable with him. He took into account my concerns and we discussed everything. He drew me a picture to make sure that I understood the condition. In surgery, he had a wonderfully caring team including RPN Joanne Harpiak who kept the operating room light, and Dr. Dave Lagroterria the anesthesiologist. Again, Dr. Dave did an excellent job explaining what he was going to do and the possible reactions to the procedure. Dr. Robichaud put together a super team that was very patient oriented. Thank you Dr. Jeff!

Submitted July 29, 2016