Ratings for Dr. Nancy S. Goldman

Superb Physician,caring with extensive knowledge in her field. I would highly recommend her to all.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

I used to see Dr. Goldman years ago, but moved away. I recently went back to her after moving back and I've never been happier with a doctor's care. If your appointment is at X time... you're seen within 5-10 min of your arrival. Never longer. Ever. She thoroughly reviewed some previous test results with me (from another Dr) and evaluated what follow up needed to be done (something my prev 2 docs failed to do). She always takes the time to explain things and always makes sure I understand and am comfortable. She answers any question and never, ever do I feel like an idiot for asking. Her staff is so nice and always on top of things, always knowledgeable. I had a previous doctor who refused to explain any of my sketchy test results to me and Dr. Goldman took the time to review them, re-test me for them at an appropriate time and explain the outcome. I can't say enough nice things about Dr. Goldman.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Nancy S. Goldman's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)