You may also like

Rate Dr. Stan Davey

Dr. Stan Davey's Ratings

Dr. Davey Did my surgery June 16 2015 He did an amazing job with it. Thank you DR. Davey and staff for all your help :) Now I am crossing my fingers for a new one to come join the family :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2892028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2015

Dr Davey your the best doc out there, when I was feeling depressed and down I was cheered up after my appointment, my baby and I are doing very good, I don't mind that my baby was born with a cs since we had no other way out.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2883158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2015

Dr Davey is awesome. I may have had to have a c-section but it was for the safety of my baby. He is highly educated. He goes to the major conferences on the subject so he is always up to date with current research. He may seem intimidating to some, but when it comes down to it, he is one of the best in the field. And now I am pregnant with our second. Very happy that he is going to be my doctor again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Love love love Dr Davey...he is amazing!! Lots of people have different opinions on him im sure but if you have a good sense of humor he is the one to see!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2730178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

I was scared to meet this doctor, a read about him all over the place and saw negative things so my husband and I went there to see him and were planning a tubal lagtion reversal and he told us how it was going to be what they were going to and it was amazing. Surgery still to come but hopefully its soon. Thank you Dr. Davey and staff for being so great. Bless you hearts :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2675922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

My mother had to go see him and was very nervous at first because of some negative things she had heard about him. Particularly about how he wouldn't be that friendly to over weight women. She had even missed her first appointment with him because she was so scared. When she finally did see him, that had put those negative things she heard about him to rest. I had even met him prior to her hysterectomy and he was very kind. Moral of the story: don't believe everything you hear. Although the staff could have been friendlier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Being the Cowgirl that I am, Im very happy to have picked Dr. Davey as my doctor. Fantastic Doctor!! He knew I preferred not to have a C-section but his answer to that was, "In the end, we want a healthy baby..." Comforting because he wanted what I wanted, a healthy baby. We don't always have a choice with how things go our labour and delivery, our body may very well not respond the way we want them too. I did have a natural delivery...he was great! He doesn't get all excited, this isn't his first rodeo. People should trust his opinion if he has one cause he has one for a reason. People should put their own pride and egos aside instead of bashing him for his knowledge, realism, and experience. Thank you Dr. Davey, you'll no doubt be my doctor again ;)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2612056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

Dr. Davey is very cut happy when it comes to even normal uneventful pregnancies. He tries to convince you that you need a csection even when you don't. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone ever! Nobody deserves his horrible bedside manner or his ego. He needs to be educated on updated pregnancy and delivery guidelines.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

He tried to force me into a CS because I was 41 weeks pregnant and going for a vbac! I said no so he took my boyfriend in the hallway and told him how I was killing my baby and my self he needs to read the new guides about pregnancies, labour and deliveries!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Delivered my first baby and couldnt have had a better dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607100].votes_count ]]