Ratings for Dr. Imran S. Virk

Excellent cardiologist with amazing bed side manners. Very personable and caring.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

Very kind, genuine and explains every aspect. He put my mom at ease and explained what each item on her test results meant and went out of his way to ensure she left feeling comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I feel blessed to have such an amazing doctor. He really cares and is very personable

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

I feel blessed that I have such a good cardiologist. He is always very nice and pleasant to talk. Never in hurry. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

excellent cardiologist. He is always available, very courteous.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Virk saved my life. I like his willingness to try the least evasive methods first. I followed him from Integris to the OHH and I will stay with him regardless of where he practices medicine. My heart depends on it.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Here is my opinion about him. I was referred to Dr. Virk by my cardiologist as the "best" interventional cardiologist for complex problems. Dr. Virk was able to open up a 100% blocked artery which I was previously told nothing more could be done. I now feel great. No chest pain. I got my life back. Thank you Dr. Virk for saving my life.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

7/5/2014 I had massive heart attack while in ER. This wonderful doctor saw me through and saved my life. I will forever be grateful to him and his staff for persevering and giving me a second chance. Thank you with all my heart. You are truly a blessing.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Best Second Opinion: Had to travel 90 miles to see him. He was recommended by my doctor in Lawton area. He reviewed all my records with me and made the diagnosis on the basis of existing tests. He explained to me stuff no one ever has told me and gave me the plan what to do. I wish I came to him before seeing some one in Lawton. I will recommend him to anyone looking for a second opinion like I was.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

What do you say about the man who saved your life? To be able to do the things I have always done (coming back from a point that felt like no return) is what miracles are made of. To say my wife and I are grateful is the biggest understatement ever!!!! Dr. Virk gave me my life back....there are never enough ways to say thank you for what he has done! He is the best of the best!!!! I am a year and 4 months out of my heart attack, and just about to finish painting my home. The joys of living again are mine and being enjoyed because of Dr. Virk's care and his team that took the best care of me!!! The words thank you are never enough. I recommend everyone to go to dr Virk and get a second opinion before it is too late. He is the best in OKC.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr. Imran S. Virk's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1997)

HealthPartners