Ratings for Dr. Caleb Warren

Dr. Warren is very thorough and generous with his time. Excellent doctor.. The staff is excellent as well.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Warren is very helpful and knowledgeable. He is compassionate and bed side manner is wonderful. He helped explain my health issues and solved my problem. His nurse is very nice and efficient. The only problem is with the support staff. The waiting time is sometimes 45-60 minutes after scheduled time. The staff must be over scheduling and do not seem to care if you have to wait. They actually stress that you arrive early when scheduling and then you have to wait in the waiting area even longer.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

I last went to see Dr. Warren several years ago. I arrived on time but had to wait about 45 minutes to get back to a room. I called his office today as he has moved to the side of town I live in and was attempting to make an appointment and the girl I spoke to was very rude. She treated me like I was suspect. Not everyone is searching for a pill doctor. Just wanted to make an appointment for my son to get a referral for ADHD testing and was told we would need to fill out a medical release prior to even making an appointment and then he would review same and see if he wanted to treat us. I have never had to do that in my whole life and was insulted. Most doctors can choose who they wish to care for and I respect that but to be treated immediately like a suspect was insulting and needless to say I won't be going there for my families medical care.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Warren for over 8 years now. He is always easy to talk to and takes time to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

He gives too much medication at one time

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr. Caleb Warren's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)