Ratings for Dr. Neil D. Goldfinger

We have been so blessed to have Dr. Goldfinger as the pediatrician for our three children for many years. He is exemplary in his knowledge of the latest treatments, very patient with questions, kind with the children, and a wonderful doctor and person. I highly recommend him to all my friends -- any wait in his office is so worth it!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Everytime ive brought my kids for appts he is always behind at least 30 min doesnt matter when i come in. Im switching doctors.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

I had to get a shot, and i was really nervous.But he made it fun and silly and knew how to make me giggle . When he was checking to see if i was healthy, he tickled me so i wouldnt be nervous ! I love this guy . IM only 15 but he is awesome and he is a good tickler!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

I found this Dr on this website when we PCSed to San Diego. I chose him because he got such great reviews. Upon our first appt we he was about 30 minutes late coming in the room but I quickly realized why: he takes his time! I love that and I'll wait for an hour for a doctor that actually takes his time with a patient. Last Friday I took our 7 month old girl to him because I suspected a UTI. He took a urine sample and said that although it appeared clear to him, he was going to send it out to be tested to make sure. 2 days later, at 4pm on a Sunday, he personally called himself to say that the lab had just phoned him to say that indeed our little girl dhad a UTI and he was calling in the prescription right then and we should go get it ASAP. ANY DOCTOR THAT WOULD CALL A PARENT ON A SUNDAY, WHEN HE COULD'VE WAITED TILL MONDAY MORNING BECAUSE SUNDAY IS "his day off" IS MY KIND OF A DR!!! This guy is fantastic! And his office staff is truly phenomenal.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011

Dr. Goldfinger has served our family for 28 years. He is simpy the finest doctor and a wonderful human being. We have been through broken bones, asthma, epilepsy, scoliosis surgery...he has walked through all of it with us. We have felt very blessed.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

We love doctor Goldfinger! We have been seeing him for about 20 years with our 3 boys. Our two oldest have unfortunately graduated from his care. He is very knowledgable,personable and conservative with treatment. We all like him alot and feel very fortunate he was recommended to us two decades ago.Thanks Dr. Golfinger- The Adams's

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

Dr gold finger is always so helpful and always on top of things. He is always looking to be preventitive. and that is why we love haveing him as a doctor for our three children.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

Great Doctor, highly recommended. Very personable and is great with kids.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2007

Dr. Goldfinger is wonderful! He spends as much time with you as you need and really knows his stuff. We absolutely love him. Several of my friends recommended him...and I can't thank them enough.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2006

My youngest son was born with reflux and an inflammed liver. Being 1st time parent we were very anxious and scared about what our son was going through. Dr. Goldfinger spent LOTS of time with us explaining treatments, procedures, answering questions, and referring us to to the best specialist. He calmed our fears and helped us get through a difficult time. 7 years later he is still our Pediatrician and wouldn't trade him for the world!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2005

Dr. Neil D. Goldfinger's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1974)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal