Ratings for Dr. Greg M. Walters

Wonderfull staff, but he is terrible! Very arrogant and condescending to patients and his staff. Do not let him work on your children. They have rooms in the back that they put kids in. I wasn't near those rooms, but I heard a child screaming and crying for their mom. On top of that, I could hear him and his helper yelling at that poor kid! That guy needs to be out of a job!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

This guy is an a**hole. He is rough and mean with kids and treats his staff bad. Go else where. Has the worst rep in siloam

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Used him as a dentist since i was a little girl i plan on taking my daughter to.him to

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I would NOT ever use this Office!! I had a root canal done and I have very good insurance and I paid almost $400 out of pocket and insurance covered the rest. Several months went by and I got a notice saying I owed them over $300 more!!! And I said not way I paid in FULL when the work was done and ask them how they came up with that amount and they said they had a office person that worked there when I had the work done that didn't charge me right so they were going back and recharging people the right amount and I said you got to be kidding right!!! I didn't give them any more money and they turned it over to collections..... They are crooks and on top of that they jacked my teeth up so bad I had to go to another dentist to fix it because so much pain in my jaw. My friend had the same horror story except his was with dentures and they had his mouth screwed up so bad it about killed him. All I can say is be very careful who you use and don't use somebody because your desperate to get relief from a tooth ache.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Greg Walters is probably the best. Him and his staff always have their A-Game will work will your schedule. Their staff is so friendly almost feels like family! Does an amazing job! He's very kind towards children and kids and adults all ages. Has a wonderful sense of humor. His staff is just wonderfull!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I have used this dentist my whole life and have nothing but positive things to say. He is a wonderful dentist that is very good at his job. His staff is very professional and helpful. I would recommend Dr.Walters to anyone

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Every visit at Dr. Walters office is a pleasant experience. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Dr. Walters is extremely knowledgeable and does a great job.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

They hurt my two year old son did work on his mouth that was not needed. They are definitely not good with kids. Hope someone returns get he favor to him and his office

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014