Ratings for Dr. R. Roger Bryant

The whole staff was wonderful and very patient when it came time to verify a couple of my own mistakes. The dr and assistant did a great job extracting my cracked unsavable motor via iv sedation. Very understanding of my anxiety and was extremely nice. Best oral surgeon in the upstate !!! M.E. 10-3-17

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr Bryant and his staff were very professional and punctual. They took care of my oral emergency at short notice and delivered a very good outcome

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Bryant is the best! His staff is quiet ugly and rude, however he is an amazing surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone! I also think he is such a hottie in those scrubs! Is he married?

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Bryant is very awkward, socially. He doesn't say "hello" when he enters the exam room and has difficulty with eye contact. He performed a cosmetic procedure on me, which turned out to be a horrific experience. Anyone considering Dr. Bryant for facial plastic surgery should steer clear of him, and see an experienced plastic surgeon. As far as the compliments that his staff has received from these reviews, I agree with the person who commented on 10/25/14. I found Dr Bryant's staff to be quite rude, unfriendly and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

My child had her wisdom teeth removed. Dr Bryant was very professional and kind. The staff was helpful with my insurance. I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Your time will be wasted when you go there because it will take 1.5 hrs to get in. The girl up front never notices you as she turns to her colleague and talks about the day. The checkout girl is so rude and disrespectful. I was there at 7:55 for an 8am surgery, and I found out that Dr. Bryant does not get there until 8:45 everyday. It appears to me that every review was written in the same exact manner as the previous with the same style of gratitude given to him and his staff. Interesting how there is no variation in the "thankfulness" per each review

Submitted October 25, 2014

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Bryant and his staff. My dentist could not extract an infected tooth and referred me to Dr. Bryant. They were able to see me same day with no appointment and took care of this extraction with ease. Thank you Dr. Bryant and staff!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Bryant was great! His staff was also very kind. The second I walked in to my room I felt very taken care of, and that helped ease my mind. I went in for two teeth to be extracted, and I was a little anxious about the procedure. Him and his staff made me feel very at home, and I felt like I could trust him very easily. I would recommend him to anyone referred to an oral surgeon. He was perfect!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

I had been for my wisdom tooth extraction. My dentist wanted me to get all 4 removed, even though they were fully erupted and straight. Dr.Bryant was really nice, when I told him that I just want to get a single one removed due to its position (hitting my cheeks a little)he did not force me, rather he was very understandable. On the day of surgery I was very nervous, he made the process easy and comfortable. This was my first tooth extraction and it was great! did not have any pain after surgery...glad I found Dr.Bryant.I am very happy with his work. He is the best!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

Dr. Bryant did a great job and his staff was the nicest I have ever experanced.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013