Ratings for Dr. Debra Van Aggelen

I have been seeing Dr Van Aggelen for over 20 years and she is outstanding. She is extremely capable, knowledgeable and respectful. She does sometimes run late but that is because she takes the time to be thorough and answer questions/explain results. I have never felt rushed or unimportant with her. Her assistant, Theresa is wonderful too!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Thank you to Dr. Van Aggelen and her staff for helping me through a very difficult time. Prompt and professional support and attention. Great listener.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Knowledgeable, takes times to listen you you, which is why she sometimes runs behind, will refer you when needed, can get an appt when you need it often the same day, been with her for 10 years and very happy with her as our family GP. Her MOA Teresa is excellent organised and accommodating

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

I recently joined the practice and have had a great experience. Dr Van Aggelen is approachable, caring, and knowledgable. Teresa is also wonderful and very accommodating.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

She runs late a lot - had to wait over 40 minutes for a scheduled appt on more than one occasion..

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

We have left Vancouver and we all miss Dr Van Aggelen. She is competent and compassionate. She is also an excellent diagnostician

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

This doctor is not very knowledgeable. This physician defers to specialists and is not very pro-active with patient care. She needs to upgrade her knowledge to the the 21st century. Her MOA is excellent

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Fabulous and Amazing Doctor!!!! She is so kind, caring, helpful, understanding and compassionate. She is on top of everything. She takes the time to get to know you and she is a great listener. She ensures that all diagnostic tests and treatments are done properly and promptly. She is excellent with follow-up as well. Her Office Assistant Teresa is the best and sweetest person ever. Teresa is very organized, detailed and ensures follow-up is prompt. Teresa is very friendly, welcoming, understanding and always puts the patients as first priority. Best Doctor and Assistant Ever!!!! If I could give higher than a 5 rating I would as they both do so much more.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I have always found Dr. Van Aggelan compassionate, knowledgeable, friendly and listens well. She constantly updates her medical knowledge through conferences, etc. and shares that information with the patient. She is often a bit behind, however it is so she doesn't have to turn patients away in time of need. I have always been treated with the best knowledge, care, referrals, treatments, prescriptions, etc., needed. I would like to add that Teresa is an amazing receptionist and person!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I recently moved to West Vancouver and was actually referred by a friend to Dr. Van Aggelen. Let me tell you, all the negative responses below were the exact points I made when speaking about her to my friends, family and coworkers. She does not care about you, or your issues. Suffering with a terrible back injury, this lady doesn't look up your file, follow up and is at the edge of her seat just waiting to get the heck on with your appointment. She doesn't listen to anything I say. Proof when I told her the medication she prescribed me wasn't working so she prescribed me something "different".. it was the same prescription. She is just pushing through her patients to get her paycheque - as you can see by the amount of expensive clothes, jewellery she wears while tending to you. Worse doctor I have seen.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014