Ratings for Dr. Lisa C. Gautreau

Very sweet and understanding...she takes time to listen to your concerns(never in a rush) and is very informative...she is very friendly and kind..nice to have her as my doctor. ..

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Gautreau is an awesome dr, caring great bedside manner!!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

LOVE Dr. Gautreau! So kind and understanding, she helped my husband and I conceive twin boys after many years of trying and failing on our own.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Gautreau is an amazing doctor who's compassionate and personable. She took her time to explain everything to me. She also acknowledged all my concerns (and there were many as this was my first pregnancy).

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

She's very caring and helpful. She has a new nurse (Julie) who used to be Dr. Moore's nurse- so the comment above about a bad nurse-- that one has left. Julie is very nice as well.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

Dr. Gautreau is amazing. I have been a patient of hers since 2004! She is very patient and very kind! I recently had surgery and she held my hand as I was being put under. Can't say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

loved this sweet knowledgable doctor, however having to deal with her dreadful nurse made me switch. - tried to misdiagnos me over the phone. no tact or diplomacy. such a misfortune for such a nice doctor.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Supportive, caring, concerned physician and staff. I was blessed to have Dr. Gautreau deliver our twins!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Love, love, love her. Switched doctors after the birth of my first child, and the quality of care from Dr. Gautreau is like night and day compared to my previous doctor. I never feel rushed, she always has time for my questions and treats me like they are important. Moreover, she is very informative and makes each patient feel special. I would highly recommend her to anyone! (I also LOVE the practice and the staff--all very compassionate people who clearly care about their patients.)

flag | Submitted January 27, 2007

Dr. Lisa C. Gautreau's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baton Rouge, LA