Ratings for Dr. William E. Battle

Outstanding Doctor one of the best in DC. Have been seeing him for over 20 years. Excellent in all regards.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Battle is very nice and his staff was helpful. I came with concerns about high blood pressure (150/100) at my young age (28). Dr. Battle was a bit patronizing but I find that common in older doctors who have been doing this long before people were able to research on the internet. He was knowledgeable but a little too dismissive of my high blood pressure as a fluke for my liking- my father died of his second heart attack at 47- I'd like my doctor to encourage me to take every precaution now rather than just telling me to reduce salt in my diet. It seems most of his patients are geriatric and he didn't quite know what to do with me. I suggest Dr. Battle only for senior citizens. He definitely has a warm bedside manner and that old school touch if that's what you want.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. William E. Battle's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1964)

AHC