Ratings for Dr. John K. Terzian

I have been a patient of Dr. Terzian's for over a year. Not once have I been dissatisfied with Dr. Terzian, his service, knowledge, bedside manner or staff. If for some reason Dr. Terzian is unavailable, the staff will go out of their way to accommodate you. There is NO other Doctor that I would recommend.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Terzian and all of his staff are the most thorough and compassionate medical professionals that I have ever met. I have been examined by many doctors in Brockton and in Boston and none of them compare to the quality and service that is given by Dr. Terzian & his staff. Dr. Terzian always has answers to all of my questions. I was misdiagnosed years ago by different Doctors but not by Dr. Terzian, I find that Terzian and his staff are all highly qualified in their fields. I always leave my appointment feeling like I just visited my family.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

Dr Terzian was very thorough. I have never had a complete exam like that before. The staff was very friendly. I have recommended him to my family members

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

I went to this doctor now that he's primary care as well as Cardiology. He may be good if you're older and need a cardiologist but he did not help me at all. He hadn't heard of a very common pre-existing condition I have (PCOS) and didn't seem to try at all to find out what my other problems were. He decided I was hypoglycemic because I was shaking and having brain fog but never took a blood test to check it. I went to a new doctor for a second opinion and they found a cyst on my pituitary gland via MRI. Terzian also lied to me saying they gave me a bloodtest for MS and Fibro when there is none for either. He is not very personable at all. If you don't need a cardiologist and need someone to diagnose you, avoid him at all cost. Especially if your overweight as he'll blame everything on that. So far none of the things he blamed on my weight have been that at all. He said there was nothing wrong with me but that. His staff is very friendly though and seem to care much more.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

Dr. John K. Terzian's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1982)

Delta Dental