Ratings for Dr. Philip Klemka

Dr. Klemka has been so helpful with helping me with my depression - I've been intrigued with his holistic approach and that has helped me greatly. You rock, Dr. K!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr Klemka has made me a better and healthier person. He is truly knowledgeable in his profession, he has caring authenticity and he is passionate about helping his patients with recent and relevant treatments. I feel respected as an individual who has value. I have gained skills and solutions to help me be successful in having healthy thoughts and relationships. A true gift in the therapy community.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Dr. Klemka is a bit quirky, but he's a fabulous psychotherapist. His techniques work as long as you're willing to do the work. He wants you to work on goals and he helps you find out what those goals are if you're a bit unsure. I've been seeing him for about a year and he's helped me work out quite a bit of stuff. He works out of the old General hospital in a single office and doesn't have any extra staff. He's a great Psychotherapist!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I saw Dr Klempka in 2007 and he helped me quit smoking. Wonderful man and I thank him so much for his help, He changed my life completely. One visit and that's all it took. I know I had something to do with it but I just could not get over the hump by myself. I would recommend him to anyone that needs the extra push to see it through.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Love this man he is the best ever. I am doing so well in life due this man.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I have known Dr. Klemka, and could say only the highest rates about him, he is great as a doctor and as a human being, too. makes feel comfortable talking to him, helps. Forever long lasting help

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I went to see him due to his high rating. He was okay and entertaining. His office location is not the best and he can do better.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Klemka due to PTSD after an accident I was in. My brother who had been seeing him for some time had highly recommended him to me. I have just seen Dr. Klemka a few times but feel very comfortable with him and the treatment I am receiving from him. He is a little quirky as some people have put it but he sure knows his stuff both medically and psychologically. I can finally see hope in my future with my visits with Dr. Klemka (wish I had started seeing him sooner) and would highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of psychological help. Thanks for caring professionals like Dr. Klemka, only wish there were more like him in the medical field.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. Klemka quite literally changed my life. He brought a peace to my life that I'd not felt in quite some time - and helped me see things in a much more positive and balanced way. There were days if I did not know better that he was possibly hypnotizing me. He's that good. Quirky - maybe a little - but aren't we all LOL. One of the nicest, kindest men that I have met in a long time.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

I personally have had many traumatic circumstances in my life in recent years. I needed to address my mental state, with a qualified professional therapist. It is important to trust, be completely open and honest to get the greatest benefit from your therapy. There are many options available here in Edmonton. Dr. Klemka being a medical doctor is a bonus, as his knowledge and expertise is exceptional. His awareness goes beyond psychology, he is a human being that cares. Life is fast paced and stressful for everyone, we all will have many challenges that we have to face. I am fortunate to have an Amazing Dr. on my team to support my emotional/mental health and well being. Dr. Klemka has integrity, he is understanding,compassionate, with a great depth of wisdom and knowledge. He has a wealth of tools and skills to support his clients. I highly encourage anyone who is looking to help themselves, to consider Dr. Klemka. My Choice has been a Welcome Blessing to my Life with Gratitude !

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Philip Klemka's Credentials

• UofAlberta (Grad. 1977)