Ratings for Dr. M. Craven

She cares and takes all concerns seriously. Called me at home to chat after some news I got from a specialist. Love seeing ber

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Dr Craven is an amazing doctor, I have been seeing her for 17 years and drive 2.5 hours each way to see her. She has helped me through some medical issues and did it with top care and knowledge. I feel very grateful to have her as my physician.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Nothing but positive experiences throughout all of my visits to see DR. Craven and staff at Yellowbird family clinic. Excellent, wonderful, caring & kind-hearted group of individuals. Very knowledgeable. If DR. Craven can't figure it out or doesn't know how to address the problem she will most certainly refer you to someone who can.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

You don't really know how good your family doctor is till you really need her and have a complicated medical condition. She is great for small problems, like ear infections, sore throat but if you really get sick, then the truth comes out. Be careful, I thought she was great too!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I started seeing doctor Craven in 2008 when she first started accepting patients. I have lived in many areas across Canada and have had various GPs in my lifetime. She is by far the best doctor I have ever had. Can't say anything negative. I also must mention the staff at her clini are also great to speak to.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Doctor Craven has been my doctor for a little over 6 years now, and for good reason - she is caring, understanding, responsive, knowledgable and most importantly she is just a great lady. The office she works out of is beautiful and the ladies who work the front desk always have a smile and are so pleasant! The whole experience, from beginning to finish, is wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Craven is fantastic. She is easy to get into see, and always willing to take the time needed.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

She has been our family physician since 2010. We moved from Vancouver, was expecting the same level of difficulties to find a primary physician. One day I walked into her clinic, and she was taking new patients. No waiting list, no nothing, I was extremely fortunate. She is one of the best Doctors I’ve seen, if not the best. Nothing more to add to all the above comments, but to fully agree with them. She is great with kids. Occasionally, I have to wait (about 1 per 10 visits) a little longer, but she will give me time until I’ve got all my questions answered, and that is well worth the wait. I am used to waiting much (much!) longer in other Dr’s offices. The staff in the office is excellent and will make sure of everything. What a great service they provide to our community!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Having several unpleasant experiences with different Dr's over the years I have been so lucky to find Dr Craven. She is such a wonderful Dr, and best of all .... A great listener. I never feel uneasy with her or intimidated. She talks to you as you are a friend with much professionalism eliminating any chance of 'white coat' syndrom to occur. She helps you to make the decisions regarding your health and steps you need to take. She acknowledges everything you tell her and never stands with her hand on the doorknob to get out to the next patient. I have never waited very long at all for an appointment or to see her. When I talk about my experiences with friends or family everyone agrees I have the best Dr. In Edmonton!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. Craven is a great doctor. I was seeing here for over 4 years until recently when I moved away. She is very helpful, listens, and knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012