Ratings for Dr. Salman Ghiasuddin

Same experience a the 2 below. If you ever get to see the doctor, he breezes in and out and appears to never really know your case. Very dissappointed. Need to change doctors!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

Same experience as below. Never get to see the doctor. Always on "vacation", or some other excuse. Cancels appointments regularly. I am looking for a new cardiologist.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

I have been a patient if Dr Ghiasuddin for 8 months now and of all my appointsments with him I have seen him once!! The office schedules appointsments and when I arrive I find that he is away on vacation. I have to see who ever is covering for him. I also do not find the staff friendly or helpful at all. Very disappointed. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

Dr Ghiasuddin is a very caring doctor with great bedside manners.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr. Ghiasuddin is courteous,kind and understanding and exceptional cardiologist. Excellent bedside manner...he may run late but I you do not mind waiting when he takes his time with his patients..He is not a doctor that rushes you through your visit. Office staff is extremely helpful and courteous.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Salman Ghiasuddin's Credentials

• Allama Iqbal Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal