Ratings for Dr. V.R. Adduri

Dr. Adduri has screwed up my mom's had, She had or was supposed to have Carpul Tunnel Surgery and he damaged a nerve. She has numbness and ALOT of pain. She now has to go for corrective Surgery as she is still in Sooooo Much Pain. DO NOT Trust this Dr. He is a HACKER.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I was referred to this doctor for my knee that was injured in a recent biking accident. I would agree with many of the comments about him. He was completely inept using the computer and had great difficulty locating my file. He did not listen to my description of the problems I was having. He gave a quick examination and pronounced that I needed a leg cast, hip to foot, for 6 weeks for a sprained MCL. When I questioned him about this, and that the knee brace I had seemed to be working, he said, "well you decide how long you want a cast for then." He said my injury was very severe and it also needed to be cast because of bruising. I tried to explain to him that the bruising was due to the accident when I fell. I asked about how I would be able to do physio with a cast and he said that physio was going to damage my knee. Fortunately my husband was with me and while waiting to be cast, we were both looking up treatment for sprained MCL and reviews about this doctor. I decided to get out of there as quick as possible and get a second opinion. I went to Pan Am, was examined and told I had a grade 1 MCL sprain which would get better quickly using my hinged knee brace and starting physio right away. This doctor also told me that had I been cast, I would have set my recovery time way back and caused more problems. He said treating this injury with a cast was an outdated practice and no longer used. Dr. Adduri needs to retire before he causes more damage to more people. Please seek a second opinion if you have the misfortune to get this doctor. On a positive note, the receptionist and cast technician were very friendly and welcoming.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Well this Dr realllllllllllly F*****d up .My moms right hand had carpool tunnel surgery, her two fingers on her right hand have no feeling in them this has been now 3 weeks .As of today may 20 now her hand is going numb. If you get this DR RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN the other way. He F****D UP big time . she is now going to the hospital to see a real DR. People RUN and don't look back.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

This Dr used an incorrect part in my mothers hip replacement. It kept saying dislocating over and over after the surgery. Finally the hospital showed us the X-ray indicating the cup was too small for the ball. Another Dr went in and replaced it. She never dislocated again. Not to mention she almost died from a staph infection post surgery. If you get this Dr run away.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Don't let first impressions fool you. He is one of the nicest men I have met and has quadrupled my quality of life. I was in Concordia hospital on a weekend and Dr Adduri came to see me both days as a follow up, excellent!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anybody! He doesn't listen to what you have to say. He seems like a very lazy doctor. I need my whole nails on my 2 big toenails removed and he only wants to take off half and only wants to do one at time.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I saw Dr. Adduri at the Misercordia Hospital - Ambulatory Care Unit, when I broke my finger. I went to the hospital because I had no idea they would let a quack like this even work there. Dr. Adduri took a 2 second look at my broken and badly deformed finger, sent me for X-rays, decided there was no option for surgery because "These things happen and it's going to be a little deformed regardless" So I trusted him... seeing as he is a DOCTOR... and guess what, after about 3 more visits to the clinic and 3 MORE X-RAYS!! He told me he had to keep checking how it was healing, which makes no sense because it healed in the same position as it was broken. When the cast came off I was so shocked I wanted to scream. Believe me I am not picky, I could have done with a little deformity, but my finger literally healed the same way as when it was broken. Now I can't even put my hand into a bag of chips properly and I keep banging the thing on walls, desks, etc. I went to go see my G.P. and thank God for him, he told me if Dr. Adduri had put the completely wrong type of cast on me for this situation. All Dr. Adduri really did was "Buddy Tape" my finger to the next and throw a small cast over it withouot even giving me any other options. I can't tell you how frusterated I am, thankfully I am having my finger re-broken and straightened, I absolutely MUST warn EVERYONE READING THIS! DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!!! HE IS A QUACK!! He can barely see the computer screen, and barely sit down (due to physical limitations) not that I am trying to be prejudice but it just makes his negligence, and un-willingness to carry out proper medical procedure MUCH MUCH WORSE!! As you can tell he is there for a paycheck and that is all. This man is old, and has lost his drive / passion to practice medicine. If you want a hack to look after your body. Go see Dr. Adduri. I have no idea how this man is licenced to practive medicine. God help us all...

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

This man is arrogant. My father went for a knee replacement because his GP knew he could get him to Adduri quickly. There's a reason for that. Adduri did not visit my 80-year old father for several days post surgery and did not prescribe any therapy. He visited him for two minutes, watched him walk and said to bend his knee then left. He has not returned calls from staff for days never mind us. The staff have said he's no good with patients. Adduri has no time or interest in patients after surgery. He left my parents scared and confused. He should be ashamed of himself. As of this writing my father has been in the hospital for two weeks.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

When My family Doctor referred me to this doctor I should have read the reviews. This Doctor is horrible. He doesnt want to listen to you. His knowledge is also zero. I went to the doctor with a cyst in my leg. He did not diagnose it well in the first place. He will give different and contadicting answers each time I visit. When we ask for something he does not have time to listen to your problem and help you. When I read online about my problem I understood what it is which he never found out. I am going to see someother doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014