Ratings for Dr. Nancy K. Darling

I went in to see her for severe anxiety she was nice at first and but sarcastic at times. She prescribed a low dose 15 count of ativan well I worry about doctors looking at me like I'm some kind of addict so waited exactly 2-3 months before asking for a refill. Well I got a nasty message about how this is not "occasional use" and maybe I am better off seeing someone else since she requires you to make an appointment every month to check in. So she basically makes you feel like an addict.. I do not recommend

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

She was very rude to me and my kids and was annoyed when my young son and I asked questions about his health. She was the worst doctor I have ever been to. She didn't seem to care about my son at all. I was very upset and appalled how she treated us.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

She took the time to talk to me, very helpful and looked into family history and seemed genuinely interested. The appointment was just a check-up but it lasted about an hour mostly because she took the time to go over medical history. I never felt rushed and she treated me like I could be a friend or family member.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

I was made to feel that I was annoying her by asking her questions. She rushed me through my appointment and made me feel stupid for coming in for an appt. Would NOT recommend her. Very uncaring.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Awesome Doc. Very helpful and truthful...easy to talk to...would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Nancy K. Darling's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Wyoming, MN